Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #75: Bulls @ Raptors Tuesday March 26th at 7:30pm. On TSN (more Jack!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If playoffs stared tomorrow, Lin would not see any meaningful minutes. Of the 8 or so games left he will see plenty of p.t. to see if he can turn his shooting game around.

Comment

• Doug Smith asking about time machine to get to the playoffs. Nurse agreed not much juice tonight. He liked McCaw and Serge. Also OG is fine.

Comment

• Nick is really agreeing with reporters players are just going through the motions bored right now..

this actually really concerns me, because boom it will be playoffs, and whoever we meet is already playing meaningful playoff style basketball right now.. that 1st half of the 1st game against a Detroit or Miami could smack us good..where have we seen that movie before..
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Nick is really agreeing with reporters players are just going through the motions bored right now..

this actually really concerns me, because boom it will be playoffs, and whoever we meet is already playing meaningful playoff style basketball right now.. that 1st half of the 1st game against a Detroit or Miami could smack us good..where have we seen that movie before..
          That's been my take as well with the sloppy, turnover filled games lately.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Nick is really agreeing with reporters players are just going through the motions bored right now..

I'm not too worried, superstars like Kawhi can turn it up whenever they want especially in the Playoffs and Pascal plays with energy every game anyway.

Plus the last few games won't be a cake walk. Magic, Nets, Hornets and Heat. Those 4 teams will play hard considering where they are in the standings, hopefully the Raptors show up to play as they warm up for the Playoffs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

I'm not too worried, superstars like Kawhi can turn it up whenever they want especially in the Playoffs and Pascal plays with energy every game anyway.

Plus the last few games won't be a cake walk. Magic, Nets, Hornets and Heat. Those 4 teams will play hard considering where they are in the standings, hopefully the Raptors show up to play as they warm up for the Playoffs.
              Great games to bet the underdog to beat the spread against the Raps, assuming all those teams are still fighting for playoff spots.

Comment

• I have to admit, my attitude towards the team right now is kind of like their attitude on the court has been: I can turn it on when the playoffs get here, and I just want to stay healthy in the meantime. *goes to make himself his patented Oreo smoothie*

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

We are afraid of our own shadows here on RR. And that's how to tell a diehard Raptor fan from a bandwagoner. A diehard Raptor fan knows that whatever can go wrong, will go wrong..... in the most gut-wrenching way that couldn't even have been imagined.
                  agreed

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Ah back when we all thought Rudy Gay was our saviour, good times...
                    That era ended pretty quickly with banned stat-sheets in the locker room lol

Comment

• The Raptors coach said before the game that coaches motivate players with playing time — even moreseo with just seven games left in the regular season.

“I thought Norm had not played very well and I wasn’t going to use him and especially just give him his rotation,” Nurse said. “We’ll see, hopefully he’ll play strong tonight and if he doesn’t he won’t play and that’s going to go for a number of those guys as we go down the stretch. If they want to play, they’re gonna have to earn their minutes.”

Comment

• Boucher 905 first playoff win with a triple double where the triple part was 10 blocks.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Boucher 905 first playoff win with a triple double where the triple part was 10 blocks.
                          Boucher is a G-League Monster!!!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            The Raptors coach said before the game that coaches motivate players with playing time — even moreseo with just seven games left in the regular season.

“I thought Norm had not played very well and I wasn’t going to use him and especially just give him his rotation,” Nurse said. “We’ll see, hopefully he’ll play strong tonight and if he doesn’t he won’t play and that’s going to go for a number of those guys as we go down the stretch. If they want to play, they’re gonna have to earn their minutes.”
                            Nurse said this? When?
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• American Caboclo vs. Brazilian KD is actually happening.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                American Caboclo vs. Brazilian KD is actually happening.
                                The American Caboclo just could not miss. At one point he was 9 for 9. He ended up 12/13. JV was the go to guy for Memphis shooting 12/25 plus adding 3 FT's for 27 points. The Brazilian KD went 7 for 13 including 3/4 from 3 for 17 points. Delon had a tough game going 2/10 missing a few lay-ups.

Comment

Working...
                                X