X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    I can't wait for the Post Season.

Game of Thrones will be in the throws of winter war, we the north, and walkers will be amalgamated as one and the same. P Skills will be juxtaposed the night king, gasol undead polar bears, Kawhi ice dragons.

Man it's gunna be great, the Knicks, the knicks suck garbage chutes of trash

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Gasol gets 2 points in a win and it's "he's doing lots of other things out there"
    Gasol gets 2 points in a loss and it's "we lost the JV trade" ....

We need more than 2-5 points out of our starting C, I don't give a crap what else he is or isn't doing
    I would also add defensive rebounding. He gets shots and if he made some he probably would get more!

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Ball wrote: View Post

Aww don't do Lowry like that man. His star play has been a huge reason why the Raptors have been in the playoffs since 2014. He's still playing at a star level even if he's been slowed by injuries.
    Siakam passed Lowry this year. All those impact stats that supported Kyle, are now showing how big a leap Pascal's taken this year. Lowry's still really good. Pascal is better.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Fat Joe looks like Homer Simpson.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Kyle starting to play selfish ina blowout. Jacked up that last 3 early and now the tech.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Gasol gets 2 points in a win and it's "he's doing lots of other things out there"
    Gasol gets 2 points in a loss and it's "we lost the JV trade" ....

We need more than 2-5 points out of our starting C, I don't give a crap what else he is or isn't doing

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Who's our second star?
    Aww don't do Lowry like that man. His star play has been a huge reason why the Raptors have been in the playoffs since 2014. He's still playing at a star level even if he's been slowed by injuries.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    i have no motivation to watch the game just by looking at the score and the Knicks roster
    Watching blowouts against bad teams can be fun. No stress!

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Ball wrote: View Post
    So... I'm ready to say that Pascal is the Raptors' 3rd star.
    Who's our second star?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Imagine if the Knicks don't win the Zion sweepstakes? lol. Their roster is so bad. They don't even have a single good young player to get excited about which makes no sense because they've been drafting in the top 10 for years.
    They have Capspace Porzingis

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    i have no motivation to watch the game just by looking at the score and the Knicks roster

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Imagine..only 1 turnover! They had 10. One area we have had issues with in the past is giving up offensive rebounds, We gave up 10 and that one Mudiay nabbed between Serge and Marc not good. Lots of long rebounds as Knicks shot poorly from 3.

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    So... I'm ready to say that Pascal is the Raptors' 3rd star.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Imagine if the Knicks don't win the Zion sweepstakes? lol. Their roster is so bad. They don't even have a single good young player to get excited about which makes no sense because they've been drafting in the top 10 for years.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Shooting 3's great. 46% for 1H. Unfortunately, usually means the 2H 3ball % drops like a rock. Fortunately it's the Knicks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X