Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Raptors @ Knicks Thursday March 28th 7:30pm at the Ghaaaarden. On SN! and East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle starting to play selfish ina blowout. Jacked up that last 3 early and now the tech.

Comment

Fat Joe looks like Homer Simpson.

Comment

Ball wrote: View Post

Aww don't do Lowry like that man. His star play has been a huge reason why the Raptors have been in the playoffs since 2014. He's still playing at a star level even if he's been slowed by injuries.
        Siakam passed Lowry this year. All those impact stats that supported Kyle, are now showing how big a leap Pascal's taken this year. Lowry's still really good. Pascal is better.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
          Gasol gets 2 points in a win and it's "he's doing lots of other things out there"
          Gasol gets 2 points in a loss and it's "we lost the JV trade" ....

We need more than 2-5 points out of our starting C, I don't give a crap what else he is or isn't doing
          I would also add defensive rebounding. He gets shots and if he made some he probably would get more!

Comment

I can't wait for the Post Season.

Game of Thrones will be in the throws of winter war, we the north, and walkers will be amalgamated as one and the same. P Skills will be juxtaposed the night king, gasol undead polar bears, Kawhi ice dragons.

Man it's gunna be great, the Knicks, the knicks suck garbage chutes of trash

Comment

Pizza!

Comment

There is Miller again, makes his 2nd 3ball attempt.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post

I would also add defensive rebounding. He gets shots and if he made some he probably would get more!
                  Rebounding is a huge part of what Gasol needs to improve on for the post season

Comment

CB is Mr. I M Cool

Comment

Miller & Meeks > Lin & McCaw

Comment

Miller needs more non-garbage time minutes to see if he's for real.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                          Yes he should.

Comment

Wonder why they let Meeks go and now bring him back? I thought they should have just kept him on.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              Miller and Boucher both some crunch minutes against the Long Island Nets tomorrow.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                                Wonder why they let Meeks go and now bring him back? I thought they should have just kept him on.
                                They didn't let him go.

They had a handshake agreement with him to sign for the reminder of the year, it was just that they wanted to save some money in luxury tax.

Comment

Working...
                                X