No announcement yet.

Raptors @ Knicks Thursday March 28th 7:30pm at the Ghaaaarden. On SN! and East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knicks are bad.. but Toronto was just toying with them. 3pt shot was lethal. Danny was amazing as usual (must have been happy doing that near his home town). Siakam just continues to do his thing.. 31 points and a team high +31 as well.. he just turned into an all-star over night. So crazy.

Liked that Nurse played the big lineup. Serge/Marc/Siakam. I believe it was with Fred and Danny. They were rockin'. Hope we see more of that.

The defense on Knox in that one possession by Fred was so good. Fred has really bounced back from a terrible start of the season. I normally would cringe seeing Fred take Kawhi's spot in the starting unit, but he fits so well with Marc and Kyle.

And like others said above.. would be nice to see Miller get some more reps. I really like him. Just seems calm and collected all the time. It's all about opportunity and we have so many wings on this roster. He'll get moved one day to some other team and if given the opportunity will turn into a real player I bet.

Lin played better in the second half. But still meh. We got good Norm today. Didn't really notice McCaw at all.. surprised he played. Marc and Serge were both good. I like that Nurse had Lowry play with the bench more.. didn't seem to pop like it used to earlier in the year.. but that's what we need more of going into the stretch. Lowry getting 25 minutes was perfect though for load management.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

They didn't let him go.

They had a handshake agreement with him to sign for the reminder of the year, it was just that they wanted to save some money in luxury tax.
      Thanks, understood.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Knicks are bad.. but Toronto was just toying with them. 3pt shot was lethal. Danny was amazing as usual (must have been happy doing that near his home town). Siakam just continues to do his thing.. 31 points and a team high +31 as well.. he just turned into an all-star over night. So crazy.

Liked that Nurse played the big lineup. Serge/Marc/Siakam. I believe it was with Fred and Danny. They were rockin'. Hope we see more of that.

The defense on Knox in that one possession by Fred was so good. Fred has really bounced back from a terrible start of the season. I normally would cringe seeing Fred take Kawhi's spot in the starting unit, but he fits so well with Marc and Kyle.

And like others said above.. would be nice to see Miller get some more reps. I really like him. Just seems calm and collected all the time. It's all about opportunity and we have so many wings on this roster. He'll get moved one day to some other team and if given the opportunity will turn into a real player I bet.

Lin played better in the second half. But still meh. We got good Norm today. Didn't really notice McCaw at all.. surprised he played. Marc and Serge were both good. I like that Nurse had Lowry play with the bench more.. didn't seem to pop like it used to earlier in the year.. but that's what we need more of going into the stretch. Lowry getting 25 minutes was perfect though for load management.
        Re: the big line-up. I believe it was used twice. The first time they had a nice run (at one time 12 - 0) and the second time not so dominating. What I observed, along the initial success, they looked unsure of where to position themselves and same with running through the offense. Of interest Nick had them playing \one, possibly to help with rebounding? Probably see some of the two bigs playing together over next 6 games .

Comment

Is this an all-time record low page count for a game thread?

Comment

No. 79 posts would be
            Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Mar 29, 2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X