• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa 12 - 0 run...Raptors "rolling"

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      Whoa 12 - 0 run...Raptors "rolling"
      The big front court experiment. Nurse said something about that after practice.... a month or so ago. File that one away for the playoffs.

Comment

Guys are shooting great...spoke too soon, Lin hits the side of the backboard. kerplunk

Comment

Perfect load management for Lowry. Less than 10 minutes in first half.

Comment

What the hell happened to Lin? his shot is not even close to hitting the rim?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Shooting 3's great. 46% for 1H. Unfortunately, usually means the 2H 3ball % drops like a rock. Fortunately it's the Knicks

Comment

Imagine if the Knicks don't win the Zion sweepstakes? lol. Their roster is so bad. They don't even have a single good young player to get excited about which makes no sense because they've been drafting in the top 10 for years.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

So... I'm ready to say that Pascal is the Raptors' 3rd star.

Comment

Imagine..only 1 turnover! They had 10. One area we have had issues with in the past is giving up offensive rebounds, We gave up 10 and that one Mudiay nabbed between Serge and Marc not good. Lots of long rebounds as Knicks shot poorly from 3.

Comment

i have no motivation to watch the game just by looking at the score and the Knicks roster

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                        Imagine if the Knicks don't win the Zion sweepstakes? lol. Their roster is so bad. They don't even have a single good young player to get excited about which makes no sense because they've been drafting in the top 10 for years.
                        They have Capspace Porzingis

Comment

Ball wrote: View Post
                          So... I'm ready to say that Pascal is the Raptors' 3rd star.
                          Who's our second star?

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                            i have no motivation to watch the game just by looking at the score and the Knicks roster
                            Watching blowouts against bad teams can be fun. No stress!

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Who's our second star?
                              Aww don't do Lowry like that man. His star play has been a huge reason why the Raptors have been in the playoffs since 2014. He's still playing at a star level even if he's been slowed by injuries.

Comment

Gasol gets 2 points in a win and it's "he's doing lots of other things out there"
                                Gasol gets 2 points in a loss and it's "we lost the JV trade" ....

We need more than 2-5 points out of our starting C, I don't give a crap what else he is or isn't doing

Comment

Working...
                                X