X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11
    replied
    jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Ive heard the bucks feed cut too so I think it actually was a transmission issue.
    Bucks didn't broadcast the game
    The only feed there was, was the Raptors one

and I find it fishy how could it be a transmission issue when it got cut at exactly 11:00PM!
    No sooner or Later exactly at 11:00PM

Leave a comment:

• Pill
    replied
    Raptors lead off on TSN tonight. We all got our wish.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    I call BS with Sportsnet saying it was a "transmission issue". The feed cut off immediately at 11pm, which was when Connected was supposed to begin had the game been over.
    Ive heard the bucks feed cut too so I think it actually was a transmission issue.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Maybe when the playoffs start we will get better coverage.

There won't be any Leafs games.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Darts & Curling get better (much better) coverage.

Did anyone see the massive crowds at the curling events in Sochi?

Leave a comment:

replied
    It's because of the Leafs.

They've sucked for so long, and still get all the coverage.

Toronto is a first and foremost hockey town.

Leave a comment:

• isaacthompson
    replied
    I call BS with Sportsnet saying it was a "transmission issue". The feed cut off immediately at 11pm, which was when Connected was supposed to begin had the game been over.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    We'll never be on the level of hockey....it would be nice to at least get decent coverage though.

And it would be nice if Raptors games didn't get pushed aside for things like NASCAR rain delays.

And it would be extra nice if TSN and Sportsnet hired, you know, professionals to produce the games. Too many poor cuts and terrible work being done from that perspective.

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    started a topic Raptors TV broadcast thread

Raptors TV broadcast thread

Frustration is growing among Raptors fans who feel their winning basketball team is getting snubbed in favour of the NHL and the Maple Leafs even though they’re out of playoff contention.

The Raptors are heading to the NBA playoffs in a few weeks, but the Leafs, NHL and the Blue Jays’ new season are still dominating highlight shows and prime-time coverage, fans complain.

“We’re being shuffled off for no reason other than hockey,” said Justin Ghent, a Raptors fan who lives in Belleville, Ont.
    http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...ple_leafs.html

Thoughts?
Working...
X