Raptors @ Bulls Saturday March 30th 8pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors @ Bulls Saturday March 30th 8pm on TSN

And I thought 7 pages was the record. Unless somebody brings up Derozan at the end of the Knicks game thread, it looks like it will top out at 4 pages. Might have only been 3 pages if Jordan Bell hadn't done something stupid. Gotta say...I think I might have seized the opportunity by picking up the new post thread with the last Bulls game. Kind of feel a bit like...

...this guy ^^

But fear not, other aspiring posters, the teams fighting for their playoff lives are coming for us soon. But first, the Bulls. Last time I said in descending order, that the Mascot Beater was third in talent and that whatever our roster was, we had 5 guys better than any of their non Finnish players. As of their last game, RoLo moved to first on the talent list and they had no Finnish players. It was a "who's who" of who?! Might be tough for even me to put a positive spin on this one. Oh...wait. What? Who's going to be there? That's right...

...this guy ^^
    (Just so we're clear, it's me going....not Jim Halpert)
    I'll do my best to represent the Republic. Hey Coach Nick...if everyone wants their load managed, sub me in!

It's the new forum, it's not fun to use :/
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      It's the new forum, it's not fun to use :/
      This forum upgrade is like the JV-Gasol trade: did it really make things better?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

This forum upgrade is like the JV-Gasol trade: did it really make things better?
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Tracy McGrady should never talk about basketball again. This is why he's never won a playoff round in his career.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
            Tracy McGrady should never talk about basketball again. This is why he's never won a playoff round in his career.
            Tracy who?
            The guy with the girls name who admitted he never should have left Toronto and went on to .....never win a thing?
            That Tracy?

Comment

Jclaw about to reel out the quietest win streak RR has ever seen.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Hope O.G doesnt miss to many more games... We need him bad as a backup PF

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Jclaw about to reel out the quietest win streak RR has ever seen.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Dang, I wanted Kawhi to start playing managed minutes but in every remaining game. Kinda same for Lowry but with a rest game thrown in

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Dang, I wanted Kawhi to start playing managed minutes but in every remaining game. Kinda same for Lowry but with a rest game thrown in
                      apperntly this is for personal reasons. hope nothing serious.

Comment

Leonard, Anunoby both confirmed out for Saturday’s game against Bulls

Comment

Kawhi loves Toronto so much he doesn't want to leave.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Hopeully Kawhi situation is not serious and similarly hope OG's noggin is fine.

Comment

Any one see what Curry and the warriors did after hitting that game tieing 3? They called off a durant continuation then curry nailed a three with half a second left and the whole team ran back pointing right in the refs face laughing at him.. pretty disgraceful. The ref then called a weak inbounds foul like what happened to us vs the nuggets and they got the last laugh. haha but in all seriousness it was pretty blatant disrespect to the ref should have got a tech and i think it deserves a fine you can clown on the refs like that. Anyone else in the league proabaly would have been tossed.

Comment

Working...
                              X