Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raps should hire Kevin Ollie

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I don't understand some of you posters every time you say such a thing!!!

Are you not gonna give LOWRY any credit for his career year?
    Ross any credit for playing better defense and making his shots?
    JV for growing as a player?
    DeMar for making a leap nobody predicted?

You guys always point to our guys having careers years just because Casey is the coach?
    Wasn't Casey the coach when Lowry was fat and lazy?
    Wasn't Casey the coach when DeMar was declining in his third season?
    Wasnt It Casey who benched Ross in favor of the inefficient Rudy?

Yes Casey has contributed to them having a better season but 90% of it was the player(s) working harder themselves and pushing themselves even harder

So just stop giving Casey all this credit he does not deserve

Give it to the fucking players who got better !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not attributing any of their improvement to Casey. But I am saying that there is no way you can say Casey is a bad coach in terms of developing young players considering the major strides that young players have made under him recently.

Coaches may not directly make players better, but they do have a role in creating the environment for players to learn and grow. Denying that would be delusional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wallz; Sat Apr 12, 2014, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I think us winning the Atlantic despite losing to the Knicks is pretty much the perfect microcosm of the season in general.

I don't want to take anything away from the team but let's be honest, we're not the WELL COACHED, talent superior team a lot of people here are making us out to be.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
        I think us winning the Atlantic despite losing to the Knicks is pretty much the perfect microcosm of the season in general.

I don't want to take anything away from the team but let's be honest, we're not the WELL COACHED, talent superior team a lot of people here are making us out to be.
        Talent superior? Obviously not. But how are they poorly coached? Just curious , cause most coaching complaints on this forum revolve around chuck Hayes getting minutes lol

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
          Talent superior? Obviously not. But how are they poorly coached? Just curious , cause most coaching complaints on this forum revolve around JOHN SALMONS getting minutes lol

Fixed
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

The whipping boy of the snide/know-it-all crowd used to be Hayes, until people actually started defending him and pointing out that he's actually a decent player. So they had to find a new whipping boy and that is Salmons. Please remember to use Salmons as the epitome of useless on our team.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Fixed
              Let's not forget the huge contributions from salmons when the team first turned things around. Casey does choose him over ross a bit too much, but ross gets the minutes when he earns it

Comment

Working...
              X