Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• octothorp
    replied
    I think this could end up being one of the most solid lottery classes ever. Through the top 12, everyone looks like they'll become a solid player, and many of them have a pretty high ceiling. There's nobody there that looks like a bust. I can't remember another class where you could say that after one year.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    Curious what you guys think the top rookies are long term.

Obviously Luka is incredible, but there are a ton of guys with star potential beyond that, not sure I'd commit to any specific guy as a future All-NBA guy though. I think I like Jaren Jackson the most after Luka, but I could be sold on others.
    I think Lukas the best prospect. Future MVP type player. He could be Harden like offensively but is big enough to be a triple double machine. Trae can be a future all star in the right system like a curry or a nash. It's all going to depend on the hawks systetm going forward but he has potentail to be a high 20 ppg scorer and good passing PG. I think Jaren jackson might have a better career then trae he is the perfect fit for this era. reminds me of a chris bosh but he came into the league with a pretty good shot something bosh didnt have from day 1. Theirs some other dude who i think can be 2 or 3 time all stars. Bagley, wendell and SGA are dudes i would put in this category. Not going to be the face of a franchise but could be a solid # 2-3 or a playoff contender. The dude im the least sold on is Ayton he was hyped so much but his game really isnt compatible with todays NBA.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Curious what you guys think the top rookies are long term.

Obviously Luka is incredible, but there are a ton of guys with star potential beyond that, not sure I'd commit to any specific guy as a future All-NBA guy though. I think I like Jaren Jackson the most after Luka, but I could be sold on others.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    started a topic Regular Season Awards

Regular Season Awards

Seeing as its that time of year lets get your pick for Awards give me your top 3 for each category.

MVP
    1.Greak Freak
    2.Harden
    3.Jokic
    Honorable mention:Paul George

ROY
    1.Luka
    2.Trae "meth curry" young
    3. Bagley

If jaren jackson didnt get injuried i would have him #3 think he is the next best prospect behind luka and trae.

MIP
    1.Siakam
    2.Russel
    3.Monte Morris

DPOY
    1.Paul George
    2.Gobert
    3. Giannis

COY (closest race)
    1.Malone
    2.Mcmillian
    3.Doc/Bud