Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic @ Raptors April 1st at 7:30 pm TSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Magic @ Raptors April 1st at 7:30 pm TSN

    If I said at the beginning of the year that we would have been swept during the regular season by the Magic...you would have said "April Fools!" for sure. If I were to say today that we have been swept by the Magic this year, you might even say "yeah...that sounds about right". Because, in fact, we are a last second Danny Green jumpshot away from possibly being 0-3 against them this year. But with a win tonight, we could actually split the season series. No fooling.
    The Magic are what you expect from a .500 team having just won and lost by about 20 points in their last two games. Not sure where our energy will be tonight but the Magic are a 1/2 game out of 8th and have everything to play for. Will winning the Atlantic Division banner do it for us? Who knows. But first the starting lineups for the Magic












    Sort of mailing this one in because I'm in a rush but hopefully the Raps can take care of business tonight. I read somewhere on Raptors twitter that its's "Green Night" tonight. Something about the environment I suppose but maybe it might be a call for The Green Ranger.....




  • #2
    No response yet? I think that means let's just get these final games over with.

    Comment


    • #3
      Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
      No response yet? I think that means let's just get these final games over with.
      Everybody is in Load Management.
      All man. All amazing.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm looking forward to see Gasol vs Vucevic on this one. This ain't the Knicks or Bulls, this will be a good gauge as to where we really are. Orlando will come in hungry fighting for seeding, but the Raps will get up for this one because the lost twice to the Magic already this year.
        ==Glad to have doubted the doubters==

        Comment


        • #5
          MixxAOR wrote: View Post

          Everybody is in Load Management.
          Posters trying to avoid carpal tunnel heading into the playoffs. Either that, or the new site design scared everybody off.

          Comment


          • #6
            golden wrote: View Post

            Either that, or the new site design scared everybody off.
            Nothing was the same.
            What it do baybeeee!!

            Comment


            • #7
              The Great One wrote: View Post

              Nothing was the same.
              It's definitely been an adjustment and with the meaningless game numbers piling up there isn't much to say until playoffs start.... Hopefully, we'll get some more activity at that point. I do not want to have to go to RealGM on a consistent basis....

              Comment


              • #8
                slaw wrote: View Post

                It's definitely been an adjustment and with the meaningless game numbers piling up there isn't much to say until playoffs start.... Hopefully, we'll get some more activity at that point. I do not want to have to go to RealGM on a consistent basis....
                FWIW I just got back from drunken debauchery bachelor party long weekend and I'm like a pretty big deal around here, humble like t rex, smart like shaolin. So that's good news for the rest of you that I have returned
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wife is out tonight.
                  So it's me, the dog, the couch, the flat screen, a medium rare steak, a growler of Collective Arts Ransack the Universe .... perfect.
                  Go Raps!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think others are right that the new forum killed the traffic here. It's sad to see...this place was cool...haven't really seen an explanation of why the need to "fix it"..it wasn't broke
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Raps, Jays and Leafs on all the tube. Flip flip flip ....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        New Dad Kawhi in the lineup....win one for Junior

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I think others are right that the new forum killed the traffic here. It's sad to see...this place was cool...haven't really seen an explanation of why the need to "fix it"..it wasn't broke
                          Well, I'll be going down with the ship I guess lol
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            007 wrote: View Post

                            Well, I'll be going down with the ship I guess lol
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              golden wrote: View Post

                              Posters trying to avoid carpal tunnel heading into the playoffs. Either that, or the new site design scared everybody off.
                              Prolly the second thing
                              All man. All amazing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X