X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siakam ISO everything
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

So, if we can get a single stop in the 2nd quarter, we’ll be right back in this!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
        Green = Raptors greatest shooter of all time hands down.
        Greatest while he was actually a raptors yes. But dell and kapono could have an argument for the entire career.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          It’s not hard to tell who is waiting for the post season to start and who needs to win everything they can just to get in in the way loose balls are being chased down so far....
          Yeah but you can't play that way. This is a possible first round opponent against a team with playoff intensity, you use this as a training ground and give it full effort. You cant just keep "waiting for the playoffs" and hope to flip a switch
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            It’s not hard to tell who is waiting for the post season to start and who needs to win everything they can just to get in in the way loose balls are being chased down so far....
            Lol very true. But it's such a bad habit we have developed where we want to just ease into games and expect to pull it out in the end. When you let a team shoot the ball as well as we are letting Orlando shoot it you give them a lot of confidence. Then when you finally start turning up the defence they're already hot and continue to hit shots. I get it we aren't playing for much right now but we have to start coming out with more fire.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yeah but you can't play that way. This is a possible first round opponent against a team with playoff intensity, you use this as a training ground and give it full effort. You cant just keep "waiting for the playoffs" and hope to flip a switch
              Exactly
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Damn, is Orlando really gonna drop 130 on us?
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

Lol very true. But it's such a bad habit we have developed where we want to just ease into games and expect to pull it out in the end. When you let a team shoot the ball as well as we are letting Orlando shoot it you give them a lot of confidence. Then when you finally start turning up the defence they're already hot and continue to hit shots. I get it we aren't playing for much right now but we have to start coming out with more fire.
                  I've haven't cared much about the team in their recent games, but I do hope the team tries to play well over the next few games, one of them may be our first round opponent, strike some fear in their hearts.

Comment

Lin has to be a threat to at least do something.. If he doesnt handle the ball he just is hanging out on the perimeter. Lets see lin intiate O and FVV off ball instead

Comment

Weltman stole the Raptors "draft for wingspan" trade secrets.

Comment

And if Lins job is to just hang out on the perimeter and not touch the ball. You might as well play Jodie cause that literally his game.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          Damn, is Orlando really gonna drop 130 on us?
                          No.

Comment

Powell was to busy telling siakam that turnover was his fault (although it wasnt) so he couldnt get back on D and gave Tross a 3....

Comment

At some point the offense is going to find chemistry, right? Right?

Comment

Ross is such a more mature player now..hes not having his greatest game tonight but his body language is just so much more confident and alert than when he was here
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X