No announcement yet.

Magic @ Raptors April 1st at 7:30 pm TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first time I see pascal not being able to do shit. Even against Detroit he looks better lol
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Man...Isaac is the Siakam stopper.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
        This is the first time I see pascal not being able to do shit. Even against Detroit he looks better lol
        Matt and Jack mentioned Pascal is averaging around 9 points against the Magic this season. Isaac is the perfect defender on him because of his length.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Ross is such a more mature player now..hes not having his greatest game tonight but his body language is just so much more confident and alert than when he was here
          I've noticed that too. He isn't phased at all like he used to be here
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Ross is such a more mature player now..hes not having his greatest game tonight but his body language is just so much more confident and alert than when he was here
            Confidently bricking those 3's like DeMarre Carroll.

Comment

I really thought Lin was a big pickup for us, but damn has he ever been a disappointment. I agree that we should give Meeks some more playing time and cut down on Lins

Comment

This is what im saying. How is that not a continuation?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

wow....Lowry is not Curry or Harden so he's not getting that call
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

What's up with these refs not giving us any continuation on shots the last few games

Comment

Well lets see danny go for a 3 pt record. already has 4
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Kyle wants continuation so bad. Like he's James Harden.

Comment

Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                          Kyle wants continuation so bad. Like he's James Harden.
                          yeah rules don't apply the same..
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

HogieTime wrote: View Post
                            I really thought Lin was a big pickup for us, but damn has he ever been a disappointment. I agree that we should give Meeks some more playing time and cut down on Lins
                            We arnt using him to his strengths. Everyone was thinking about a 2nd unit where lin was primary ball handler and FVV was playing off ball looking for 3s and ball handling weak side when the ball swung. Instead FVV is ball dominant and Lin is just living walking around the 3 pt line. Which jodie is much better at. Either use him correctly or use jodie in that spot simple.
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Trying to play a bit too fast.

Comment

One thing they should be doing is cleaning up these silly turnovers they love committing so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X