No announcement yet.

Magic @ Raptors April 1st at 7:30 pm TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news is that this team has been making their 3s...

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

seems like kawhi hasnt taken a shot all night either
      Strong move from Kawhi...quick!

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He got shut down. I worry about him in playoffs
        It is kinda worrying. Siakam big breakout has made us make him a big part of the offense. Now where at the point if you contain him it puts a big kink into our play. Now we have to hope a young 3rd year player can keep it up when post season rolls around or else will be forced to create a new gameplan when it matters the most
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Lowry...the bear has been poked... 17 - 2 run.

Comment

Magic came in here all full of piss and vinegar. Took their best shot and now talent is taking over.

Comment

Magic start out firing, Raptors tighten their D and the Magic score 2 after 5 minutes.

Comment

IQ of this Raps team is taking over. But Orlando's youth can win them these games
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Kawhi for whatever reason doesn't get the superstar calls that LeBron, Harden and others get.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    IQ of this Raps team is taking over. But Orlando's youth can win them these games
                    Playoffs favor veteran teams. No back to backs and more TV timeouts to rest during games.

Comment

• Good finish Jack...that was a great finish! impressive...

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        One thing they should be doing is cleaning up these silly turnovers they love committing so much.
                        Careless passes have been a hallmark of this season. Part of the new free flowing unfortunately

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He got shut down. I worry about him in playoffs
                          I only worry about him against this team and Detroit a bit if we play either. No other team has guys who can guard him like they do. And if teams put their best or second best defender on him that just makes life easier for Kawhi or Kyle or whoever else is on the floor. But we shall see. I'm very interested to see if he can keep this up in the playoffs because his game does seem like something that can be stopped when teams actually focus on him and really game plan against us
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Kawhi for whatever reason doesn't get the superstar calls that LeBron, Harden and others get.
                            Refs aren't intimidated by Nurse whatsoever.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

It is kinda worrying. Siakam big breakout has made us make him a big part of the offense. Now where at the point if you contain him it puts a big kink into our play. Now we have to hope a young 3rd year player can keep it up when post season rolls around or else will be forced to create a new gameplan when it matters the most
                              Gottta say tho I liked that Lowry, Green, FVV, Kawhi, Gasol lineup.

Hopefully Siakam excels in the playoffs tho

Comment

• it's fucking damn shame. Poor dude. Hope it's not tank move but he's not that type of guy
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X