Magic @ Raptors April 1st at 7:30 pm TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post

As long as it leads to one of Norm or Lin playing well in the playoffs I’m all for it
    Neither of them should really be getting minutes in the playoffs unless it's early foul trouble or injury. But I know one of them will. I would be shocked if Nurse did what he's supposed to do and only plays an 8 man rotation.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

As long as it leads to one of Norm or Lin playing well in the playoffs I’m all for it
      The Norm-Lin-McCaw experiment cost us a few winnable games, I think. I never wish injury on any player, but that was a blessing.

Comment

• Well Nurse hates nice things so I guess we let the bench make this a game.

Comment

• wow, score looks gooooood

Kawhi happy daddy

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
            Well Nurse hates nice things so I guess we let the bench make this a game.
            Well Serge calmed the storms, so we good.

Comment

• Lin is really, really bad. Kinda feel sorry for him. He wanted to get a taste of the playoffs, but he's going to be out of the rotation.

Comment

• I think Meeks should be the 9th man to be honest but whatever lol. I would only put Norm over him because he's a better defender. And we aren't using Lin properly as someone said so if that's gonna continue we may as well keep him out of the rotation.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Lin is really, really bad. Kinda feel sorry for him. He wanted to get a taste of the playoffs, but he's going to be out of the rotation.
                  Having him standing around the perimeter and not running the pick and roll definitely isn't helping him. But it looks like that isn't going to change so yes he will be out of the rotation or should be.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I think Meeks should be the 9th man to be honest but whatever lol. I would only put Norm over him because he's a better defender. And we aren't using Lin properly as someone said so if that's gonna continue we may as well keep him out of the rotation.
                    I second that. Meeks looks like he could fall out of bed and nail catch and shoot 3's. No fear.

Comment

• Okay, I’ve got to leave my house now, but I’m pretty confident that we won’t blow this
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• THAT'S the continuation call that's bullchit

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          Gotta feeling some team is gonna overpay Danny Green this summer. Hope we can keep him.
                          He's the kind of guy to stay in a good situation for a bit less

Comment

• The NBA got a lot longer and more athletic since Linsanity.

Comment

• Kawhi needs more kids

Comment

• Well this bench is trying to give it away

Comment

Working...
                                X