Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    Raps clinch 2nd with a W..so that's cool.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Fun fact:
    I ate 1/3 of a Bahamian Bird pepper that was part of a curry dish Saturday night....don't do it

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Posters trying to avoid carpal tunnel heading into the playoffs. Either that, or the new site design scared everybody off.
    Prolly the second thing

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post

Well, I'll be going down with the ship I guess lol

Leave a comment:

replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I think others are right that the new forum killed the traffic here. It's sad to see...this place was cool...haven't really seen an explanation of why the need to "fix it"..it wasn't broke
    Well, I'll be going down with the ship I guess lol

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    New Dad Kawhi in the lineup....win one for Junior

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Raps, Jays and Leafs on all the tube. Flip flip flip ....

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I think others are right that the new forum killed the traffic here. It's sad to see...this place was cool...haven't really seen an explanation of why the need to "fix it"..it wasn't broke

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Wife is out tonight.
    So it's me, the dog, the couch, the flat screen, a medium rare steak, a growler of Collective Arts Ransack the Universe .... perfect.
    Go Raps!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

It's definitely been an adjustment and with the meaningless game numbers piling up there isn't much to say until playoffs start.... Hopefully, we'll get some more activity at that point. I do not want to have to go to RealGM on a consistent basis....
    FWIW I just got back from drunken debauchery bachelor party long weekend and I'm like a pretty big deal around here, humble like t rex, smart like shaolin. So that's good news for the rest of you that I have returned

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

Nothing was the same.
    It's definitely been an adjustment and with the meaningless game numbers piling up there isn't much to say until playoffs start.... Hopefully, we'll get some more activity at that point. I do not want to have to go to RealGM on a consistent basis....

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Either that, or the new site design scared everybody off.
    Nothing was the same.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Everybody is in Load Management.
    Posters trying to avoid carpal tunnel heading into the playoffs. Either that, or the new site design scared everybody off.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    I'm looking forward to see Gasol vs Vucevic on this one. This ain't the Knicks or Bulls, this will be a good gauge as to where we really are. Orlando will come in hungry fighting for seeding, but the Raps will get up for this one because the lost twice to the Magic already this year.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    No response yet? I think that means let's just get these final games over with.
    Everybody is in Load Management.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X