Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    So we know Masai is getting 15M plus incentives based on the market value of the team. How long is the term?
    Normally they are 5 year deals but with Masai probably has an out-clause whenever he wants too.

Comment

I’m considering that… I’m not a fan of Bell’s tv/internet services. Anyone have experience with other providers?
      I used to use Vianet and I was quite satisfied with their service and reliability ... pricing as well. Check their website for offerings. I recently switched to Bell b/c of my location's (rural) unavailability of high speed connections. I use Bell's residential wireless internet service setup which is adequate for my needs.

Comment

I’m considering that… I’m not a fan of Bell’s tv/internet services. Anyone have experience with other providers?
        tekk savy for internet

Comment

• I’m going to look into tekk savvy, they have tv service as well. I meant to do it a while ago but was lazy. I think this is reason to follow through with it.

Comment

Major telecoms in Canada, like banks, are basically all the same at the end of the day....expensive crooks with hours (or days) long waits for customer service. Doesn't really matter which one you pick, but you can switch every so often and take advantage of the little bonus and perks for being a new customer, if its worth the hassle.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This Ed Rogers guys sounds like a real piece of work, someone hire that Stiviano chick to work her magic here like she did with Sterling. We need this guy to be forced to sell his ownership.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                This Ed Rogers guys sounds like a real piece of work, someone hire that Stiviano chick to work her magic here like she did with Sterling. We need this guy to be forced to sell his ownership.
                https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/rog...over-1.6223557

Here's a good run down of some of the things slaw was touching on, came out today. When his own mother comes out with public comments disparaging his character you know its bad
                "Edward unfortunately continues to proceed down a misguided and miscalculated path which leads nowhere productive and puts his own interests ahead of those of Rogers employees, customers and shareholders. He should stop immediately, as his behaviour simply serves to underscore his seemingly wanton disregard for good governance."

Comment

I’m going to look into tekk savvy, they have tv service as well. I meant to do it a while ago but was lazy. I think this is reason to follow through with it.
                  Make sure it's DSL service. Almost all cable internet runs on top of Rogers lines, including TekSavvy, so Rogers will still get a cut. DSL mostly runs on top of Bell.

Comment

• Now we know why it took so long 2 sign.
                    FUCK ROGERS, Greedy Fucks, as for u Ed Rogers..u seem like u had more than 100 D#%# in your mouth and 1000 in your A@@. This had nothing 2 do about the money, trust me..he didn't want a black man making that money..Racist s$##.
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Comment

• Interesting, understandable I guess, but Sportsnet.ca is not going within a country mile of this story. Plenty of other NBA drama on their page.

Comment

• I remember that face. He got a ring during ring night right? fuck that guy.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Roger’s cheapness is why I stopped following the Jays. They finally have a competitive team, but up until last year they took every cheap option they were faced with, especially with management. The Jays have taken decades to improve and have done it inspite of Rogers. Proper cheap bastards!
                            Last edited by meductic; Mon Oct 25, 2021, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              I remember that face. He got a ring during ring night right? fuck that guy.
                              And no ring for JV. Fucking shame.

Comment

• The company some people keep ....

Comment

Working...
                                X