Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Best deals are at the trade deadline when teams are desperate to improve and will more likely be willing to give up picks for a player with issues. That's how we got Ibaka & Lowry.
    We got Lowry in the summer.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

    Comment


    • DanH wrote: View Post
      We got Lowry in the summer.
      Ok so PJ Tucker instead, cost us 2 2nd round picks.

      Comment


      • Cmon Masai, do somethin!

        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • People are making way too big a deal about the Doncic thing. I'd bet it's nothing.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

          Comment


          • I'll post it here too. Always read the actual article, not just the twitter hot take.

            Alex Madrid of EuroHoops.net provided comments Doncic made during the EuroLeague Final Four press conference.

            "Ι'm not sure if these are the last two games [in EuroLeague]," he said. "We have yet to make this decision. Perhaps after the season."

            Although the remarks may raise eyebrows based on the rising star's status as one of basketball's best young players, they must be taken with a grain of salt.

            First, he's still an active player for Real Madrid as the club prepares to take on CSKA Moscow in the EuroLeague semifinals Friday. Talking about his future plans before that game would be like a college basketball player openly discussing his NBA outlook right before a Final Four game in the NCAA tournament.

            Comment


            • Barolt wrote: View Post
              People are making way too big a deal about the Doncic thing. I'd bet it's nothing.
              When have you heard a guy say he is leaving his team after the season during the semi-finals lol

              This means nothing

              Comment


              • Magic Johnson says he'll step down as the Prez of the Lakers if he can't bring any stars to the team. He's in his 2nd year as the Prez of that team. Masai Ujiri is in his 6TH year and has added ZERO impact player to the team. This team is still all about DeRozan, Lowry and JV. Where is the accountability? it's a joke that this dude continues to get praised like some genius.
                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • TRex wrote: View Post
                  Magic Johnson says he'll step down as the Prez of the Lakers if he can't bring any stars to the team. He's in his 2nd year as the Prez of that team. Masai Ujiri is in his 6TH year and has added ZERO impact player to the team. This team is still all about DeRozan, Lowry and JV. Where is the accountability? it's a joke that this dude continues to get praised like some genius.
                  Yes because magic Johnson recruiting for the LA Lakers who also happen to have 0 all stars and a ton of cap space is an apples to apples comparison here.

                  Don't try to talk to us like we're morons t rex. You should know better
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • TRex wrote: View Post
                    Magic Johnson says he'll step down as the Prez of the Lakers if he can't bring any stars to the team. He's in his 2nd year as the Prez of that team. Masai Ujiri is in his 6TH year and has added ZERO impact player to the team. This team is still all about DeRozan, Lowry and JV. Where is the accountability? it's a joke that this dude continues to get praised like some genius.

                    Comment


                    • Masai was voted 5th for Executive of the Year.. which is interesting since our big off season moves were drafting OG, trading for Miles and resigning Lowry and Ibaka. Nothing overtly exciting. I guess finishing first in the East must have something to do with it.

                      He had 4 first place votes. Ainge was 4th but only had 1 first place vote.
                      https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/wp-con...ng-Results.pdf

                      Comment


                      • planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Masai was voted 5th for Executive of the Year.. which is interesting since our big off season moves were drafting OG, trading for Miles and resigning Lowry and Ibaka. Nothing overtly exciting. I guess finishing first in the East must have something to do with it.

                        He had 4 first place votes. Ainge was 4th but only had 1 first place vote.
                        https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/wp-con...ng-Results.pdf

                        I think the bench is the main reason why, best bench of the season full of young guys that Masai drafted. Nothing crazy, but it was effective.

                        Comment


                        • A.I wrote: View Post
                          I think the bench is the main reason why, best bench of the season full of young guys that Masai drafted. Nothing crazy, but it was effective.
                          Yeah, it was probably a combination of a good draft and a sort of lifetime achievement consideration for the bench - he grabbed most of those guys in prior years but it paid off this year.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

                          Comment


                          • A.I wrote: View Post
                            I think the bench is the main reason why, best bench of the season full of young guys that Masai drafted. Nothing crazy, but it was effective.

                            Comment


                            • Maury wrote: View Post
                              THEY weren’t IMPACT players. Bunch of SCRUBS, the team still relies on colangelo’s guys. Colangelo should get all the praise for our success.

                              Masai NEEDS to move Lowry and Demar, our two stars that CHOKE. Can’t believe Masai hasn’t done this already. Guy should get FIRED.
                              Wow, THAT was HEATED! Masai has done a great job at building this roster. I do agree it’s time to move away from our back court, if we are getting fair value back. I honestly think the roster will be the same this season with a minor move this summer. Next summer will be the movement away from the Colangelo drafted/acquired core. When Ibaka, Lowry and JV(I think) are expiring. They will be tradable assets for the teams that strike out on the 2019 FA class. DeMar will have two years remaining.

                              **well colangelo drafted or traded for these players he was unable to build a roster around them. So you can keep throwing around that Masai was gifted(or cursed based on whoever is talking) the core, Colangelo couldn’t do anything decent with this roster. It took Masai getting a big haul for Gay and trading Bargnani to get this team rolling.**. Well I would love to see a change, im still happy to have seen Raptor basketball in 5 straight playoffs.
                              Last edited by saints91; Wed Jun 27th, 2018, 03:19 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X