X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    Hey Masai are u awake..our team sucks..Thanks..
    PS
    Sign your new deal

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Hey Masai are u awake..our team sucks..Thanks..

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    So the whole Giants of Africa things hasn't delivered any side benefits yet ....
    Why would it? It's charity

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    So the whole Giants of Africa things hasn't delivered any side benefits yet ....

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Fuchan wrote: View Post

Exactly, so many rumours. The house in Miami is not a good look. We will see if he is bullshitting us once Bobby gets signed. He said that's when he will be worrying about his extension. I think Bobby is a little bit under the radar, we will still be in good hands but he is no Masai. Hopefully his plan wasn't to hands the reigns over to Webster all along.
    After Webster's contract is done, Masai can say he locked up Bobby long-term. He locked up Nurse. He locked up Pascal & Fred (and maybe OG now)... our franchise core. There's a bunch of other signings that they did (like McKechnie, 905ers, etc...). Masai could leave in good conscience with a solid succession plan in place and his head held high.

One guy I'd like to know if they've locked up is Dan Tolzman. He's the super scout in the trenches finding these hidden gems.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    I hope MLSE doesn't become the new Knicks.
    Good to see everyone's remaining calm.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

The Knicks will then offer him a stake ownership in the franchise too!
    Grange has been pushing the idea that the reason Masai is holding out is for an ownership stake. Ironically, Pat Riley joined the Heat because they offered him an ownership stake and full-fledged executive/coaching authority, which was innovative at the time. He was also mulling an offer from the Knicks, who low-balled him and wanted him to remain as just a coach. I hope MLSE doesn't become the new Knicks.
    Last edited by golden; Tue Dec 15, 2020, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    I'm not expecting anything until I hear he's extended.

Leave a comment:

• Fuchan
    replied

Exactly, so many rumours. The house in Miami is not a good look. We will see if he is bullshitting us once Bobby gets signed. He said that's when he will be worrying about his extension. I think Bobby is a little bit under the radar, we will still be in good hands but he is no Masai. Hopefully his plan wasn't to hands the reigns over to Webster all along.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

I'm just quoting the article, so far Masai is leaving to enter politics with Obama, heading to Washington to run the Capitals, Redskins, and Wizards, and now taking over for Pat Riley in Miami. Ultimately we will just have to wait and see...

Leave a comment:

• Fuchan
    replied

where did I hear a similar story?! oh yeah when Kawhi bought a home in San Diego area while playing with the Raps... nothing to worry about..
    I'm just quoting the article, so far Masai is leaving to enter politics with Obama, heading to Washington to run the Capitals, Redskins, and Wizards, and now taking over for Pat Riley in Miami. Ultimately we will just have to wait and see...

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

But there was the rumor he bought a house in Toronto lol
    Uncle Dennis also pointed 5 fingers in a famous video when Raptors fans screamed on him to ask Kawhi to stay 3 more years .

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

where did I hear a similar story?! oh yeah when Kawhi bought a home in San Diego area while playing with the Raps... nothing to worry about..
    But there was the rumor he bought a house in Toronto lol

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

"In an email to The Real Deal, Harry A. Payton, the Ujiris’ attorney, said the Ujiris bought the house as a winter retreat."

Let's hope this is the case

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

"In an email to The Real Deal, Harry A. Payton, the Ujiris’ attorney, said the Ujiris bought the house as a winter retreat."

Let's hope this is the case
    Winter retreat when NBA season is during winter? LOL
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue Dec 15, 2020, 04:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X