Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joey wrote: View Post

    Lol True, but just making the Olympics/World Cup at this point is something I would take.

    Since 1988 we've only made the Olympics twice.
    1988 just called and said good job hiring Nick Nurse.

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post

      1988 just called and said good job hiring Nick Nurse.
      And since 1998 the national team head coach has been either Jay Triano or Leo Rautins. Take that for data.

      Comment




      • .
        .
        .
        .
        .

        ...... The Next

        Comment


        • Masai: "I've got 3 kids - 1 girl, 1 boy, and 1 trophy".


          That's our Pres.

          Comment


          • Joey wrote: View Post
            Masai: "I've got 3 kids - 1 girl, 1 boy, and 1 trophy".


            That's our Pres.
            Noticed Bosh hanging in the background ... trying to make a comeback perhaps... with the Raps?

            Comment


            • Bendit wrote: View Post

              Noticed Bosh hanging in the background ... trying to make a comeback perhaps... with the Raps?
              Doc Rivers too. Maybe he wants to work under Nick Nurse and learn something

              Comment


              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                This squad would seed where in the east?

                Jamal Murray
                R.J. Barrett
                Andrew Wiggins
                Trey Lyles
                Tristan Thompson
                -----------------------------------
                Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
                Kelly Olynyk
                Dwight Powell
                Chris Boucher
                Cory Joseph
                Khem Birch
                Nik Stauskas
                First thought is theres no good veterans on this team..unless Joseph can take that role... 2nd is that there is no lock down defenders on this team. Third thought is there is no elite playmakers on this team. These are not good thoughts! I see a few elite iso scorers and a few energy guys. Not a lot of synergy
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                  First thought is theres no good veterans on this team..unless Joseph can take that role... 2nd is that there is no lock down defenders on this team. Third thought is there is no elite playmakers on this team. These are not good thoughts! I see a few elite iso scorers and a few energy guys. Not a lot of synergy
                  That team is basically last year's Brooklyn Nets or LA Clippers. A collection of mid-to-high end role players.

                  Comment


                  • golden wrote: View Post

                    That team is basically last year's Brooklyn Nets or LA Clippers. A collection of mid-to-high end role players.
                    I think they’re a lot worse than that. Bottom 5 in the league worse.

                    Comment


                    • i think it's a team that would be pretty awful next season with a chance to be pretty great in three seasons or so, depending on the quality of the organization and its development program. i'd love my chances with it if it were, say, an organization like this current toronto regime.

                      KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      First thought is theres no good veterans on this team..unless Joseph can take that role... 2nd is that there is no lock down defenders on this team. Third thought is there is no elite playmakers on this team. These are not good thoughts! I see a few elite iso scorers and a few energy guys. Not a lot of synergy
                      maybe not currently but shai and barrett have the potential to be elite playmakers.

                      Comment


                      • I blame kawhi leaving on the media. The media here is lazy they troll off of USA media questions and story lines.

                        I blame and it on marketing “fun guy” wtf.
                        Ibaka feeding the man a cock didn’t help.

                        MU just go get Giannis

                        Comment


                        • grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          I blame kawhi leaving on the media. The media here is lazy they troll off of USA media questions and story lines.

                          I blame and it on marketing “fun guy” wtf.
                          Ibaka feeding the man a cock didn’t help.

                          MU just go get Giannis
                          Yes, Kawhi left because people called him Fun Guy and Ibakas dick dinner. Reasons 1 and 2.
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                            Yes, Kawhi left because people called him Fun Guy and Ibakas dick dinner. Reasons 1 and 2.
                            How do I put this Indiana is more urban then Toronto. Kinda Get it now. Drake doesn’t make the raptors street

                            Comment


                            • When they got on stage at the parade that was the whackiest thing I have ever seen in life.

                              Comment


                              • Man Kawhi didn't leave to go to New York or Miami or Houston. He left to go home, plain and simple.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X