Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • planetmars wrote: View Post
    Another great article on Masai:
    https://torontolife.com/city/nice-guy-finishes-first/

    Masai boxes with a trainer every day and fasts for like 12 hours a day just so he can simulate the same type of exhaustion that his players go through. What a guy.

    And Kawhi's young daughter has fallen in love with Masai's young son. I want their kid to be a Raptor one day.
    Kawhi and Masai Grandkid would be the first ever Player/Gm. MVP and EOY in the same season.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

    Comment


    • planetmars wrote: View Post
      Another great article on Masai:
      https://torontolife.com/city/nice-guy-finishes-first/

      Masai boxes with a trainer every day and fasts for like 12 hours a day just so he can simulate the same type of exhaustion that his players go through. What a guy.

      And Kawhi's young daughter has fallen in love with Masai's young son. I want their kid to be a Raptor one day.
      Great read. Got me like Missy from Big Mouth for Nathan Fillion.

      Comment


      • We the North was developed by the Sid Lee agency based in Montreal. It had already been rejected by that city’s soccer franchise, the Impact, when Ujiri claimed it for Toronto. “I saw it, and it gave me goosebumps,” he says.
        The Montreal Impact could have had the "We The North" branding? Thank god that didn't happen.

        And this made me laugh:

        Told that his close friend Weltman, now the president of the Orlando Magic, would not respond to interview requests for this story, Ujiri juts his chin insolently. “Fuck him. Write that. No, I’m kidding! That’s why we beat their asses in the playoffs. I’m kidding! Don’t write that!” He’s giggling the whole time, his signature soft flutter.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

        Comment


        • What a great article...

          So as I mentioned earlier - when does MLSE put up a statue of Masai in front of the ACC?

          Comment


          • suspenders wrote: View Post
            What a great article...

            So as I mentioned earlier - when does MLSE put up a statue of Masai in front of the ACC?
            Or sign him to a lifetime deal like Lebron did with Nike

            Comment


            • Shredder wrote: View Post

              Or sign him to a lifetime deal like Lebron did with Nike
              Forget the statue.. this is what we all need.

              Comment


              • suspenders wrote: View Post
                What a great article...

                So as I mentioned earlier - when does MLSE put up a statue of Masai in front of the ACC?
                As soon as we win the chip again this year and then sign Giannis, I'm all in lol

                Comment


                • Masai/Knicks rumour is out there again.

                  https://mobile.twitter.com/HowardBec...06313113051142

                  Comment


                  • My guess is this is more tampering than anything. The Knicks are a mess from the top down and always will be as long as Dolan is involved.



                    ​​
                    Last edited by Apollo; Sat Dec 7, 2019, 06:51 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Pop and SVG were very critical of the Knicks in the last few days. I think they say it all, here is SVG:

                      “I’m happy for David Fizdale, I really am. I mean to be out of that cesspool is good for him, I think. And his mental health and everything else. I feel bad for Mike Miller that this is where he has to start his head coaching career at such a dysfunctional place.”
                      “Not just losing, but dysfunction that you just put out there all the time now in this organization that you’re not all on the same page,” Van Gundy said.
                      https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...outputType=amp

                      Comment


                      • Thought this thread might get bumped today . Not sure if everyone read the toronto life article on Masai. One throwaway line really resonated. It mentioned that when he came back to the Raps from the Nuggets, he was given control to let many senior people go by Lieweke. Even if Dolan gave him a money back guarantee, I don’t think he would trust it.

                        Comment


                        • I'm worried. Not gonna lie
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • Why do we get 3-4 rumors a day about Masai leaving and that's not tampering?

                            Comment


                            • golden wrote: View Post
                              Why do we get 3-4 rumors a day about Masai leaving and that's not tampering?
                              Well it's coming from the press not from anyone on the Knicks directly.

                              Toronto Star could in theory speculate all they want on guys. I mean they could have a full paper on how Masai is going to go after Giannis. And that would be kosher. But as soon as Masai or Bobby or Nurse etc mention Giannis as a potential Raptor it would be tampering.

                              What you need is the owner to have connections with the press. Hmmm.. MLSE has that right??

                              Comment


                              • Sonny wrote: View Post
                                Masai/Knicks rumour is out there again.

                                https://mobile.twitter.com/HowardBec...06313113051142
                                The interesting thing about that is Beck implying that Masai turned down a lucrative extension. If true, than that part stings like mother f@cker.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X