Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Some one needs to ask Woj to stop using Masai's name eveytime he tweets about NYK management. Smart though. He just wants to get attention...

Comment

• Ohhh Dolan ure a funny d$%#, we want Masai..but we dont want 2 wait or compensation..lol..Lies,more lies,..bc we got better candidate, we need someone now, haaaaaa, stupid,who the F#$$ want's 2 work for this dumbass owner, anyway it's fake news,ppl don't worry..another media propaganda by corporate espn garbage..more lies..woj I thought u were better than that, turning into Nick Wright. Knicks suck and I love it, keep sucking..plz hire Bryan Colangelo..it would just make me very happy...lol..suck it Knick fans.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Losing Masai would be such a big blow to this organization. Need to sign him to a lifetime deal as soon as his contract is over and/or when he's willing to negotiate.

Comment

• I wonder what it would take though.. I'm talking purely hypothetical here as I can't imagine the Raptors ever letting Masai go unless he asked for it. Hypothetically speaking, what would the Raptors Organization ask for in terms of compensation, to give up Masai?
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

• Dolan needs to take a hike.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
              I wonder what it would take though.. I'm talking purely hypothetical here as I can't imagine the Raptors ever letting Masai go unless he asked for it. Hypothetically speaking, what would the Raptors Organization ask for in terms of compensation, to give up Masai?
              Well... considering they gave away a unicorn for virtually nothing...

(Nah... It still wouldn’t be anywhere damn near enough.)

Comment

• 4 first rounders. R.J Barret. Naming rights to Dolans Band. 10 stake in MSG. And a mike breen for leo rautins swap
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  4 first rounders. R.J Barret. Naming rights to Dolans Band. 10 stake in MSG. And a mike breen for leo rautins swap
                  I still wouldn't do this trade.

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post

I still wouldn't do this trade.
                    Breen for Rautins makes it tempting though
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RJ Barrett + Robinson + their first this year and I MIGHT consider it.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lol they already giving up?
                        Welcome to New York Rich Paul?

Comment

• But seriously what is New york doing this 2 days before trade deadline? Apparently Mills was looking at deal to trade Morris, maybe go after Russell etc as early last night. Now what is Dolan going to be taking trade calls?

Comment

• I don't like the fact that these clowns look at the Raptors as some minor league team though - that they can just snatch their top executives anytime they want. When the Spurs were winning all those championships, I don't remember RC Buford's name being floated around like Masai is now. Or how about Bob Myers? Sam Presti?

Raptors finally won a championship, and Woj first tweet was:

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              RJ Barrett + Robinson + their first this year and I MIGHT consider it.
                              Players can't be involved in executive transactions (I know you were probably joking anyway).

How about this -- ask for compensation for a conversation: 1 first round pick for 5 minutes in a room with Masai.
                              your pal,
                              ebrian

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                                How about this -- ask for compensation for a conversation: 1 first round pick for 5 minutes in a room with Masai.
                                No touching.

Comment

Working...
                                X