No announcement yet.

Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Grange isn't mincing words. He gone.

Taken together, a picture seems clear.

The Raptors haven’t offered Ujiri an extension, he’s determined to become a free agent and he may have an out on his deal this coming summer.

Short answer? Ujiri is gone.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-term-winding/

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Yeah, Grange isn't mincing words. He gone.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-term-winding/

when i read the article i thought that was the strong conclusion scraptor was referencing, but the article continues below.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Marc Stein just put this out. Losing Masai AND Webster would be doomsday scenario, but again it's obviously difficult to tell what exactly is going on
        Bring along Bobby Webster? would the Raptors really allow that?

Comment

• At times like this I recall how certain every media outlet was that Kawhi was going to sign with either the Lakers or Toronto. Masai could leave for the Knicks, but absolutely nobody has any credible insight on the matter.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

when i read the article i thought that was the strong conclusion scraptor was referencing, but the article continues below.
              That was the conclusion I was referring to. I could have sworn it ended there. But there are so many ads on mobile maybe I missed the continuation.

Either way, kind of garbage analysis to make such a strong statement and then add caveats.

And like I said before, Dolan is too impatient to wait for Masai. Here's another ad-ridden article.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/05/james-...site%20buttons

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Masai would REALLY have to love a challenge, like those guys who are dying to try being waterboarded, to even consider going to the Knicks.

Comment

• Well I guess Dolan moved off of Masai pretty quickly. lol

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Well I guess Dolan moved off of Masai pretty quickly. lol
                      Just like the Washington situation. Really wouldn’t surprise me if it is media doing a favour to Masai to give him more leverage to negotiate with MLSE

Comment

• Hope Leon Rose does a good job and doesn't get fired
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

Just like the Washington situation. Really wouldn’t surprise me if it is media doing a favour to Masai to give him more leverage to negotiate with MLSE
                          I don't know if I buy this angle. Ujiri already has leverage he needs with the Raps. No one in Raptorland is thinking to themselves they can shortchange Masai cause he has nowhere to go.

More likely, it's just reporters taking educated guesses at what might happen and citing "sources" who either don't exist or are just other people making educated guesses. If you're right, well, you look like a genius and there doesn't seem to be any downside to being wrong about all this stuff, so why not keep doing it.

Comment

• So... what are the "Ujiri-watchers" up to today? Any word on the Ujiri-watchers?
                            your pal,
                            ebrian

Comment

• Once again these "insiders" are talking out of their ass... Add Marc Stein to the list of people who make shit up for clicks.
                              The Knicks parted ways with Steve Mills on Tuesday, and quickly found a replacement

Comment

• So did Doaln have this leon guy mind? Or did he just fire his guy, try for 36 hours to see if he could get Masai. Then just said fuck it i can't wait lets get this Leon guy?
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X