Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    So did Doaln have this leon guy mind? Or did he just fire his guy, try for 36 hours to see if he could get Masai. Then just said fuck it i can't wait lets get this Leon guy?
    It's Dolan.

Comment

• lol yea...I bet Dolan woke up, decided to fire his team president, creeped Masai's LinkedIn, decided that it's too much work to try and pry him from the Raps and hired this guy instead.

Comment

• The real story this side of the border should be how big of an unreliable, low-ling click-bait reporter Grange has become.

Blake at the athletic is probably one of the last ones you can safely read/rely on.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
          The real story this side of the border should be how big of an unreliable, low-ling click-bait reporter Grange has become.

Blake at the athletic is probably one of the last ones you can safely read/rely on.
          I was surprised by that Grange article yesterday and it was irresponsible to put that out under his name unless he had someone willing to go on the record. I've met Grange and he seems like a good guy but that was bush league.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
            The real story this side of the border should be how big of an unreliable, low-ling click-bait reporter Grange has become.

Agree been turned off on lots of those old-head who report on the raps. Blake, Will Lou and Alex wong are the best one to follow imo.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Said it earlier in the thread but Grange was saying Lowry was holding out pre-season unless he got an extention. Didn't believe it back then now i 100% dont
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Wasn't Grange one of the good ones a few years back? When I read that article I felt genuine fear!
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Agree been turned off on lots of those old-head who report on the raps. Blake, Will Lou and Alex wong are the best one to follow imo.
                  Yeah I don't have twitter but if I did, not gonna lie, I'd be calling him out him with all sorts of memes about this. I can see the NY media trying to stir the pot, but when you have a supposedly reputable local writer do that, that's a new low. Like, if he chooses to be TMZ/clickbait that's cool, it's his prerogative and there's certainly a market for that, but people oughta know so they know where to go for real information - can't have it both ways. Now we know though.

Agree with Blake and Will Lou (don't know much about Alex Wong, but seems to be legit too). Both Blake and Will Lou alumni of this site btw, which is cool.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                    Wasn't Grange one of the good ones a few years back? When I read that article I felt genuine fear!
                    Grange is a tool. He's one of the more knowledgeable "old guard" canadian reporters, but he has an axe to grind with iso players, thought kobe was never that good, makes up a lot of shit, thinks hes the smartest one in the room...

and has no sources
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                      So... what are the "Ujiri-watchers" up to today? Any word on the Ujiri-watchers?
                      Still watching. The view from the bottom is rough

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Is Masai still going 2 knicks....lol..like I said fake news corporate propaganda..I love it that they say it was bc of compensation..common man, give ure head shake, u think MLS gonna play that game, extension coming soon and a big one, u heard it first.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I was surprised by that Grange article yesterday and it was irresponsible to put that out under his name unless he had someone willing to go on the record. I've met Grange and he seems like a good guy but that was bush league.
                          I just read it. That was totally bush league. Click bait.

We need guys like Blake and Will to become prominent figures in Canadian Basketball Press. Not just in articles but seen on TV as well. Our old heads are brutal, Smith, Grange and Rautins are all past their best before date.

Comment

• That whole spin cycle was a load of BS. Mark Stein made up some shit in an e-news letter which self-disclosed having no idea what Ujiri was thinking/wanting. The Knicks, as far as we know, never even got as far as asking to talk to Ujiri let alone talking to him. Then a bunch of Toronto beat writers hopped on the back of a panicking Raptors Twitter to drop same-day articles that had nothing in them, too.

Meanwhile Ujiri is heading to Africa with Justin Trudeau because he's above dropping everything and hosting a press conference just because James Dolan is a crackhead. Ujiri don't need that drama.

Whether Masai will be here past the end of his current contract is another question which has nothing to do with James Dolan and the Knicks. Masai is a man with a plan, so no doubt there's a career path charted out on a whiteboard in his bedroom at home, but none of us will know what it is until he wants to know. Meanwhile Marc Stein and everybody else can stuff it because they have no idea, either. As if everything Masai has done so far hasn't taught us that the media has no idea what he's up to.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I just heard Grange on the radio and had 2 turn it off..this guy is a bum.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Traditional media sources are under tremendous competition for eyeballs. I mean, I get like 90% of my Raptors content or links to it, from RR. I understand it, but it's pretty disappointing that Grange went the TMZ route.... stretching the truth with some money shot phrasing, just to get clicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X