Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm more worried about Masai than Giannis. I don't really care about Giannis. We'll be fine without Giannis, without Masai? we'd be in serious trouble.
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • The Great One wrote: View Post
      I'm more worried about Masai than Giannis. I don't really care about Giannis. We'll be fine without Giannis, without Masai? we'd be in serious trouble.
      I would seriously stop watching Raps if Masai leaves. Can't stomach a bunch of years of false promises and incompetence.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

      Comment


      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

        I would seriously stop watching Raps if Masai leaves. Can't stomach a bunch of years of false promises and incompetence.
        It would be really hard to go back to decade long runs of mediocrity.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

        Comment


        • The Great One wrote: View Post
          I'm more worried about Masai than Giannis. I don't really care about Giannis. We'll be fine without Giannis, without Masai? we'd be in serious trouble.
          Don't forget about Bobby Webster..I think ppl under estimate his value 2 team and masai, his smart dude..
          Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Tue Dec 15, 2020, 02:53 PM.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

          Comment


          • Is this a clue to Masai's next move? He just bought a luxury home in Miami. Succession plan for Pat Riley? Not sure why I haven't seen this reported anywhere else.

            https://therealdeal.com/miami/2020/0...n-miami-house/

            Masai Ujiri, president of basketball operations for the Toronto Raptors, and his wife are in a legal scrimmage with a contractor and developer over work on their recently built Miami house.

            The developer and seller of the spec house, 11335 Urlemira Development, and the contractor tasked with post-sale repairs, URC Construction Corp., sued Ujiri and his wife, Ramata, last week in Miami-Dade Circuit Court.

            Both the developer and the contractor are led by Juan Carlos Uribarri, records show.

            The Ujiris bought the 5,000-square-foot, gated home at 11335 Southwest 82nd Avenue in Miami from the developer for $2.6 million in January, records show.

            Comment


            • well RIP Raptors
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • If I was Masai in a desperate mode in the offseason, I would present restricted agent Jonathan Isaac with enough money the Magic would not match & hope he could bring that talent with a lengthy injury history to flourish in T.O like he did with others.

                Comment


                • golden wrote: View Post
                  Is this a clue to Masai's next move? He just bought a luxury home in Miami. Succession plan for Pat Riley? Not sure why I haven't seen this reported anywhere else.

                  https://therealdeal.com/miami/2020/0...n-miami-house/

                  Uh oh. Pat Riley is 75. Could make sense. If I have to hear Masai talk about Heat culture as the reason he left the raptors I'd probably throw up.

                  Comment


                  • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    well RIP Raptors
                    "In an email to The Real Deal, Harry A. Payton, the Ujiris’ attorney, said the Ujiris bought the house as a winter retreat."

                    Let's hope this is the case

                    Comment


                    • Fuchan wrote: View Post

                      "In an email to The Real Deal, Harry A. Payton, the Ujiris’ attorney, said the Ujiris bought the house as a winter retreat."

                      Let's hope this is the case
                      Winter retreat when NBA season is during winter? LOL
                      Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue Dec 15, 2020, 03:21 PM.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • Fuchan wrote: View Post

                        "In an email to The Real Deal, Harry A. Payton, the Ujiris’ attorney, said the Ujiris bought the house as a winter retreat."

                        Let's hope this is the case
                        where did I hear a similar story?! oh yeah when Kawhi bought a home in San Diego area while playing with the Raps... nothing to worry about..

                        Comment


                        • Hotshot wrote: View Post

                          where did I hear a similar story?! oh yeah when Kawhi bought a home in San Diego area while playing with the Raps... nothing to worry about..
                          But there was the rumor he bought a house in Toronto lol

                          Comment


                          • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                            But there was the rumor he bought a house in Toronto lol
                            Uncle Dennis also pointed 5 fingers in a famous video when Raptors fans screamed on him to ask Kawhi to stay 3 more years .

                            Comment


                            • Hotshot wrote: View Post

                              where did I hear a similar story?! oh yeah when Kawhi bought a home in San Diego area while playing with the Raps... nothing to worry about..
                              I'm just quoting the article, so far Masai is leaving to enter politics with Obama, heading to Washington to run the Capitals, Redskins, and Wizards, and now taking over for Pat Riley in Miami. Ultimately we will just have to wait and see...

                              Comment


                              • Fuchan wrote: View Post

                                I'm just quoting the article, so far Masai is leaving to enter politics with Obama, heading to Washington to run the Capitals, Redskins, and Wizards, and now taking over for Pat Riley in Miami. Ultimately we will just have to wait and see...
                                The Knicks will then offer him a stake ownership in the franchise too!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X