Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

The Knicks will then offer him a stake ownership in the franchise too!
    Exactly, so many rumours. The house in Miami is not a good look. We will see if he is bullshitting us once Bobby gets signed. He said that's when he will be worrying about his extension. I think Bobby is a little bit under the radar, we will still be in good hands but he is no Masai. Hopefully his plan wasn't to hands the reigns over to Webster all along.

Comment

• I'm not expecting anything until I hear he's extended.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

The Knicks will then offer him a stake ownership in the franchise too!
        Grange has been pushing the idea that the reason Masai is holding out is for an ownership stake. Ironically, Pat Riley joined the Heat because they offered him an ownership stake and full-fledged executive/coaching authority, which was innovative at the time. He was also mulling an offer from the Knicks, who low-balled him and wanted him to remain as just a coach. I hope MLSE doesn't become the new Knicks.
        Last edited by golden; Tue Dec 15, 2020, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          I hope MLSE doesn't become the new Knicks.
          Good to see everyone's remaining calm.

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post

Exactly, so many rumours. The house in Miami is not a good look. We will see if he is bullshitting us once Bobby gets signed. He said that's when he will be worrying about his extension. I think Bobby is a little bit under the radar, we will still be in good hands but he is no Masai. Hopefully his plan wasn't to hands the reigns over to Webster all along.
            After Webster's contract is done, Masai can say he locked up Bobby long-term. He locked up Nurse. He locked up Pascal & Fred (and maybe OG now)... our franchise core. There's a bunch of other signings that they did (like McKechnie, 905ers, etc...). Masai could leave in good conscience with a solid succession plan in place and his head held high.

One guy I'd like to know if they've locked up is Dan Tolzman. He's the super scout in the trenches finding these hidden gems.

Comment

• So the whole Giants of Africa things hasn't delivered any side benefits yet ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                So the whole Giants of Africa things hasn't delivered any side benefits yet ....
                Why would it? It's charity

Comment

• Hey Masai are u awake..our team sucks..Thanks..
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                    Hey Masai are u awake..our team sucks..Thanks..
                    PS
                    Sign your new deal

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

PS
                      Sign your new deal
                      Still waiting for something big Masai..yes that 2..
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Still waiting for something big Masai..yes that 2..
                        #tank4Cade

Comment

• You know what pisses me off we passed on Christian wood twice.

anyways we got 12 more game to show improvement or we need to break this team down to bare bolts.

Lowry has earned the right to be traded to a contender.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                            You know what pisses me off we passed on Christian wood twice.

anyways we got 12 more game to show improvement or we need to break this team down to bare bolts.

Lowry has earned the right to be traded to a contender.
                            He'd be walking at the end of the season anyway if we're in that position

Comment

• Tim Leiweke is working on getting Sonics back to Seattle. And Silver is talking expansion. I can see where Masai will go

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Tim Leiweke is working on getting Sonics back to Seattle. And Silver is talking expansion. I can see where Masai will go
                                Yep. Masai will get an ownership stake, a blank canvas and what he wants most.... a US platform. That’s why he’s delaying signing here: to find out when the NBA will announce expansion. Seattle and Las Vegas are at the top of the list. Silver is accelerating expansion discussions to collect 2 new franchise fees, which match the COVID revenue losses almost too perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X