Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    THEY weren’t IMPACT players. Bunch of SCRUBS, the team still relies on colangelo’s guys. Colangelo should get all the praise for our success.

Masai NEEDS to move Lowry and Demar, our two stars that CHOKE. Can’t believe Masai hasn’t done this already. Guy should get FIRED.
    Now THAT was a GREAT impersonation. And I should know, I happen to be the BEST impersonator and an EXCELLENT evaluator of impersonations. Unlike the rest of these idiots
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I was mocking TRex. I don’t actually think that way.
      I thought it was a little weird coming from you. Lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Now THAT was a GREAT impersonation. And I should know, I happen to be the BEST impersonator and an EXCELLENT evaluator of impersonations. Unlike the rest of these idiots
        meh give me a week and I can be the best impersonator.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Like i always say, i'm always ahead of the game. You guys will soon realize that Masai is not all that.

Took you people a few years to realize that JV is not this superstar that everyone thought he was going to be. Or how Bruno is nothing more than bench warmer in this league. Length means nothing if you can't play. Would be nice to have Capela on this team though......
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Like i always say, i'm always ahead of the game. You guys will soon realize that Masai is not all that.

Took you people a few years to realize that JV is not this superstar that everyone thought he was going to be. Or how Bruno is nothing more than bench warmer in this league. Length means nothing if you can't play. Would be nice to have Capela on this team though......
            Terrible impersonation. No capitalized words.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Like i always say, i'm always ahead of the game. You guys will soon realize that Masai is not all that.

Lebron will be a HoFer, Warriors will win another championship next season, see I’m ahead of the game too.

Comment

I was mocking TRex. I don’t actually think that way.
                That' s fine lol. I got mocked too about my opinions about JV and Bruno years ago. And also about how DD will never be an all star in this league.

Who's laughing now?

You're also the same dude who said you'd rather have OG or Siakam over Markkanen right? lol

Another one, best case scenario for OG is an Aminu type of player. But hey let's keep hyping him as the "next one"
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Lebron will be a HoFer, Warriors will win another championship next season, see I’m ahead of the game too.
                  This is terrible smh. Nice try though lol.

I'm out.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JV doesn't choke in playoffs. Just saying
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

That' s fine lol. I got mocked too about my opinions about JV and Bruno years ago. And also about how DD will never be an all star in this league.

Who's laughing now?

You're also the same dude who said you'd rather have OG or Siakam over Markkanen right? lol

Another one, best case scenario for OG is an Aminu type of player. But hey let's keep hyping him as the "next one"
                      The only person who even remotely cared about Bruno was Skywalker and even he knew Bruno was a bum so I’m not sure why you keep bringing that up. JV is a top 15 centre and a very good fit for this roster so if you’re trying to say he’s not a good player you are absolutely wrong. People didn’t say Demar could be a great player, they said his limitations would affect our team success in the long run. Where are we now? Wondering where we can trade DD to because his flaws have affected our success.

Best case scenario for OG is probably an 18-22 ppg scorer who is a top 5 wing defender in the league and a ~.45 three point shooter. That’s pretty good. I’m not guaranteeing this happens, in fact it probably won’t. But that’s the kind of player we can build around.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        JV doesn't choke in playoffs. Just saying
                        JV has basically become the next best thing to a superstar big. How many Cs are better on both ends than him? Like Embiid and Davis? Towns is still developing and should be. Jokic would be a PF in any other era and is absolute trash defensively but better offensively. Gobert and Adams are better defensively, but worse offensively. Cousins is just a loser despite his talent, awful defensively and the slowest player in the league (partly because he mopes and complains) who just blew out his achilles. Then there's an aging Jordan, and similarly limited guys like Drummond and Whiteside who haven't shown the defensive ability of DJ or Howard in their prime.

How many of these guys would you actually want over JV?

I'd take Embiid if it was a 1-2 year gamble to win, but he's not going anywhere. Davis in a heartbeat. Before last season I would've said Towns but he choked massively in the playoffs. And maybe arguments can be made for Jokic, Gobert or Adams.

JV is a top 10 C, and just a bit of improvement away from being top 5 at his position, which is what many saw as his ceiling. And he shows up in the playoffs.
                        Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Jun 28, 2018, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Cmon Masai, do somethin!

lol he already said on draft night he's coming.

Comment

• Does anyone know when Masai is getting back from Africa?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                Does anyone know when Masai is getting back from Africa?
                                Yeah we need to plan a parade or something don't we?

Comment

Working...
                                X