Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    This is really the first time hes been criticized.

It's just mind boggling to me. Raptors fans for years have been starving for an all world player, and pleading to raise the ceiling of the team. Masai went and got Kawhi fucking Leonard. There should be a party in the streets.

Yes of course i understand the circumstances and the baggage, but the outpouring of negative energy is ridiculous. People really wanted to just run it back all of a sudden?? If the core was the same going into camp he would have been criticized just the same.
    Dude i just said he was sweating. And he was sweating like crazy -- I don't remember him sweating that much in a conference.

But i was on the Kawhi bandwagon since the season ended. He made a good trade. The ONLY thing this explodes if Kawhi sits the entire season.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Dude i just said he was sweating. And he was sweating like crazy -- I don't remember him sweating that much in a conference.

But i was on the Kawhi bandwagon since the season ended. He made a good trade. The ONLY thing this explodes if Kawhi sits the entire season.
      I wasnt coming at you tyrannosaurus. Just ranting. Twitter Facebook and reddit fan reactions are brain cancer
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I wasnt coming at you tyrannosaurus. Just ranting. Twitter Facebook and reddit fan reactions are brain cancer
        Should have seen the Youtube chat when it was showing live. Snake emotes everywhere.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Should have seen the Youtube chat when it was showing live. Snake emotes everywhere.
          Sheep.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Dont tie me in with the claw reborn lol we dont conduct business the same

I have no qualms with DeMar being upset, bitter, pissed. That is natural and expected. And I do believe he came away thinking he wont be traded and that's unfortunate.

My issue is worth our half baked fan base (many of whom seem to follow basketball AFTER they follow leafs and jays) who seem to lack the basic understanding that in the nba you need a top 5 player to win it all. These chances come around once in a generation.
            Someone tell all these dumb Leaves fan first, Raptors second aka fake fan that basketball is not like hockey. You're not winning anything in basketball without a top end talent like Kawhi.

The Leaves have a bunch of good young players on their team and they couldn't win anything last year. And they're still not winning anything next year even with Tavares.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Just wait till we rip off a 12-3 start. People will probably change their tune lol
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• You can tell who loves/knowledgeable about basketball = thought it was a good deal.

Comment

• DeMar needs to stfu too. I'm a big fan but the reality is the Raptors are not winning with him as their best player.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• you guys think Demar is All-Star next year? In the west?
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      you guys think Demar is All-Star next year? In the west?
                      That's a good question.

Honestly with Pop as his coach, maybe? But on the other hand the guard position in the West is fucking loaded lol.

Comment

Not as a starter but he has a chance to compete for a spot. Not to mention he is popular and he will receive some sympathy votes for his situation. If it comes down to who goes, Jimmy Butler or Demar Derozan: the fans will pick Deozan.

Comment

That’s tough

Curry, Westbrook, Harden, Lillard all definitely get in before him

Not sure if PG will count as a guard or forward
                          Paul
                          Klay
                          Butler
                          McCollum
                          Mitchell
                          Booker

Gonna be close, but if Spurs are having a good season and his numbers don’t fall off I think coaches put him in

Comment

My issue is worth our half baked fan base (many of whom seem to follow basketball AFTER they follow leafs and jays) who seem to lack the basic understanding that in the nba you need a top 5 player to win it all. These chances come around once in a generation.
                            It took me a very long time to understand that.

Although the "emotional" side of me was initially upset we traded DeMar, the logical side of me knows this was/is an amazing trade... and needed.

Comment

• Kawhi almost certainly makes it as a starter so long as he plays.

We have to do it

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                                It took me a very long time to understand that.

Although the "emotional" side of me was initially upset we traded DeMar, the logical side of me knows this was/is an amazing trade... and needed.
                                But but Detroit Pistons 2004 argument....

Comment

Working...
                                X