Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    He needs to get over it. You’re in a fantastic organization with one of the greatest coaches of all time. Stop pouting like a little baby.
    Maybe the realization that Pop runs a very tight ship on defensive positioning must have DD terrified. I believe he has never been yelled at by a coach since middle school.

Kidding. I give DD another week. He's been a good Raptor. He's a softie and this must have been a shock.... and he doesn't have his bud KL nor his g/f to help him cope.
    Last edited by Bendit; Fri Jul 20, 2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Fuchan wrote: View Post
      probably a tie with golden state
      I mean Leafs fans say shit like: "Tavares' signing is gonna make Matthews mad" or "We gotta trade Nylander for (insert shitty defenseman)."

So you're not wrong.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Or sprinted from the airport terminal
        Lol...the first thing I noticed when he came on was the jacket he was wearing. It was a heavyish winter sports jacket... probably grabbed it from his office closet having just come from the airport.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          "Durr a rental who don't wanna be here"
          Yeah, one of the top 4 or 5 players in the world in his prime became available for that reason only. You take the risk.

I'm just so fucking rattled today this should be one of the biggest weeks in our franchise history and the fan base completely took a dump on it and ruined it for the hardcores who devote way more time and energy into this
          If nothing else, it's confirmed what everybody knows about the casual Toronto fanbase - they don't care about winning championships. Their main goal is be "liked' by Amercian athletes and respected by the American media. That's all it takes to placate the Toronto sports fan. After this embarassing display, I could see Masai getting poached and justifiably leaving in a few years.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            It's almost like they don't realize who Kawhi Leonard is.
            Because they only know Kawhi for his defense. There's a shocking amount of people that believe DeMar is a better scorer than him

Comment

• Dwayne Casey's opinion about the trade:

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/ex-...192552520.html

“I laugh with people because I heard the same things with Dirk Nowitzki — he doesn’t play defence, he doesn’t do this, he doesn’t do that,” Casey said of DeRozan. “But what he does do — he gets buckets. … DeMar had his flaws, but he contributed to winning in Toronto.

“It’s up to ownership and management to want to get better, and they feel like they got better by firing me and trading DeMar, so it’s their prerogative.”
              Casey is still salty AF, should have rode on his high horse!!

Comment

"Durr a rental who don't wanna be here"
                Yeah, one of the top 4 or 5 players in the world in his prime became available for that reason only. You take the risk.

I'm just so fucking rattled today this should be one of the biggest weeks in our franchise history and the fan base completely took a dump on it and ruined it for the hardcores who devote way more time and energy into this

It's sad. I'm not worried about Kawhi liking the actual city of Toronto (because it's awesome), but these lame and sour fans not interested in seeing this team actually accomplish anything will probably scare him off.

Comment

I've come to realize a majority of raptor fans are not nba basketball fans, they're Toronto sports fans who are hockey fans first.

This overall negative reaction to swapping fucking DeRozan for Kawhi freaking Leonard is a direct result of this being an uneducated Canadian fan base and not understanding the sport. Period.
                  To be fair even Leafs fans are horrible, with most of them not really understanding hockey for shit.

Basically, a huge chunk of Toronto sports fans have really poor knowledge of the sport(s) they follow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Dwayne Casey's opinion about the trade:

Yeah well Casey is a coward and the least classy classy guy around.

Masai opens his press conference by apologizing for how things played out with DeMar and taking ownership over it.

Casey deflects all blame at his press conferences by throwing players or assistant coaches (apparently they made him play Bebe) under the bus.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha did he just compare dirk to derozan?

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Masai now thinking: I should have just let coach killer Lowry do his thing when I got here.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Masai now thinking: I should have just let coach killer Lowry do his thing when I got here.
                          This legit made me choke.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

We gave this sorry bunch enough chances. We should've fired him before the start of last season.
                            Last edited by Truth Teller; Fri Jul 20, 2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Masai right now
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                                This legit made me choke.
                                Is it playoff time already?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X