Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

The nba asshole is right but finally is a wrong choice of words. We've had stable excellent management now since 2013. That's a half decade and nearly a quarter of our franchises existence
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Masai just never ceases to amaze me man

His constant promises when he got here:

1. We will make this team a winner and synonymous with a winning culture - instantly turns them into upper echelon of the east and playoffs every year, check

2. We will bring in a good Canadian player not just a token one but one that contributes - cory Joseph, check

3. We will have a superstar play in Toronto - Kawhi Leonard, check

4. We will bring a championship to Toronto - anyone still feel like betting against the guy?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Masai just never ceases to amaze me man

1. We will make this team a winner and synonymous with a winning culture - instantly turns them into upper echelon of the east and playoffs every year, check

2. We will bring in a good Canadian player not just a token one but one that contributes - cory Joseph, check

4. We will bring a championship to Toronto - anyone still feel like betting against the guy?
          In this business you have to be good as well as being lucky & seize opportunities when they come without panicking or being too relaxed. I think Masai does all that which makes him a really good GM/president & probably in the top 3 in the league.

Comment

If the overly stacked super Warriors team didn’t exist, the Raptors would be threat to win a championship this season.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              If the overly stacked super Warriors team didn’t exist, the Raptors would be threat to win a championship this season.
              We might still be..if we can secure the services of an elite SG...if it isn't Butler, I hope at the trade deadline there could be good deals from teams that simply decided its time to blow out the team and Raps can get 50 cents on the dollar (Looking at Bradley Beal).

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                We might still be..if we can secure the services of an elite SG...if it isn't Butler, I hope at the trade deadline there could be good deals from teams that simply decided its time to blow out the team and Raps can get 50 cents on the dollar (Looking at Bradley Beal).
                Depends how healthy Cousins is. If he gets close to full health, Warriors become untouchable.

Comment

What's remarkable is that this whole thing started by accident (see Dolan, James).

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    What's remarkable is that this whole thing started by accident (see Dolan, James).
                    If it didn't start that way though it would have started another way

Masai don't lose

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                      Depends how healthy Cousins is. If he gets close to full health, Warriors become untouchable.
                      Don't know about that, could be seeing more minutes with the bench unit as he won't be getting as many touches with the starters and could disturb rather then help the already efficient offence.

Comment

• Awesome stuff. Raptors are really well-recognized when Masai gets a spot on Open Court. Mind you, I’m sharing this only 5-6 minutes in, but once they start getting into Masai firing Casey, and trading DeRozan, it gets interesting.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post

Awesome stuff. Raptors are really well-recognized when Masai gets a spot on Open Court. Mind you, I’m sharing this only 5-6 minutes in, but once they start getting into Masai firing Casey, and trading DeRozan, it gets interesting.
                          This is great.

Masai was going hard after Paul George *confirmed*. (Evidence at 15:31, plus something from a little earlier.)
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• (Although - who invited Ryan McDonough? )
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              This is great.

Masai was going hard after Paul George *confirmed*. (Evidence at 15:31, plus something from a little earlier.)
                              He was probably referring to the CoJo trade and our Miles acquisition @ the 15:31 clip. Or at least that's what I thought he was referring to. Could have been PG though.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                This is great.

planetmars wrote: View Post
                                He was probably referring to the CoJo trade and our Miles acquisition @ the 15:31 clip. Or at least that's what I thought he was referring to. Could have been PG though.
                                He did say to Pritchard in the episode, that after they got Oladipo, Masai thought they could've given Pritchard something better in return for Paul George.

He also said he's had plenty of conversations with Pritchard over the years with regards to trades, so that's probably the alluding of Miles for Cojo.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X