Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post

Talking rebuild after Game 3. Ridiculous.
    In context, if you have been watching the last 7 years , we always end up at the same point. We are just preparing for the inevitable.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post

You're a fool if you think Kawhi is staying after watching the shitshow last 2 games. He's probably booking his tickets right now. No Kawhi means a rebuild is in order.

Edit: Just watched his post game interview. He looks so done with this team.
      Totally agree. He’s gone unless things change quickly. We may have been better to stick with DD —at least he would stay.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post

Totally agree. He’s gone unless things change quickly. We may have been better to stick with DD —at least he would stay.
        Better how? Certainty not basketball wise
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

You're a fool if you think Kawhi is staying after watching the shitshow last 2 games. He's probably booking his tickets right now. No Kawhi means a rebuild is in order.

You're a fool if you think series is over. Welcome to playoffs, where momentum can switch on a dime. Every single fucking year.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Did you guys honestly think we were going to breeze to the Finals in 4 or 5 games each round? Our starters have been together like 20 games. This round will probably go 7, next round will probably go 7.

Let's commit mass suicide after we go down more than 1 game in a series.
            Admittedly I thought the series was going to be swept or we'd win in 5 given how we played in game 1.

I still think we win, but it'll go 7 games. Philly is a good team.

Comment

Regarding the bold, all I saw is a guy upset about the loss.

Do we really think that Kawhi goes back and forth on a daily basis on whether to stay or leave? He either already made his decision before the season started, or he's genuinely going to weigh his options after the season ends. Podium body language be damned.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Regarding the bold, all I saw is a guy upset about the loss.

Do we really think that Kawhi goes back and forth on a daily basis on whether to stay or leave? He either already made his decision before the season started, or he's genuinely going to weigh his options after the season ends. Podium body language be damned.
                Au contraire, he changes his mind during every Lowry make or miss! This song plays through his head during playoff games

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Did you guys honestly think we were going to breeze to the Finals in 4 or 5 games each round? Our starters have been together like 20 games. This round will probably go 7, next round will probably go 7.

Let's commit mass suicide after we go down more than 1 game in a series.
                  I mean, if you read my post history, i've been saying that this one will go 7 when everyone was saying raptors win in 5 or 6.

i mean, it comes down to how they've played rather than just the loss. Everyone other than kawhi and siakam looks lost and shook. Nurse keeps on making the same mistakes. If i'm kawhi, why do I stick around for players who shrink inthe playoffs.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I mean, if you read my post history, i've been saying that this one will go 7 when everyone was saying raptors win in 5 or 6.

i mean, it comes down to how they've played rather than just the loss. Everyone other than kawhi and siakam looks lost and shook. Nurse keeps on making the same mistakes. If i'm kawhi, why do I stick around for players who shrink inthe playoffs.
                    If we lose this series in similar fashion to Games 2 and 3, then you're right. Can't see why Kawhi would choose to stay with such little help from the rest of the roster.

If we win this series, it's because the supporting cast steps up and provides Kawhi with exactly what he needs.

Let's see what happens.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Masai deserved for that ball to go in.

Comment

• https://theundefeated.com/features/r...ing-on-africa/

Comment

• Legend.

Comment

• All hail.

Comment

• Pure class....

Comment

Working...
                                X