Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    When they got on stage at the parade that was the whackiest thing I have ever seen in life.
    It kind of more reminded me of every other parade stage of the last 20 years, personally. You know every team does that right?
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Man Kawhi didn't leave to go to New York or Miami or Houston. He left to go home, plain and simple.
      Also Toronto doesn't have enough hardcore rappers to meet the criteria

Comment

When they got on stage at the parade that was the whackiest thing I have ever seen in life.
        Yeah with all the politicians shaking hands, Kawhi either didn't know Trudeau was the PM or didn't care lol

The key to the city ceremony presentation to Kawhi is now the worst thing ever.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yes, Kawhi left because people called him Fun Guy and Ibakas dick dinner. Reasons 1 and 2.
          Nah. It was Trudeau's fangirl speech at the parade that drove him away. Kawhi & Uncle Dennis were like.... "WTF? This is the leader of your country? We outta here."

Comment

I blame kawhi leaving on the media. The media here is lazy they troll off of USA media questions and story lines.

I blame and it on marketing “fun guy” wtf.
            Ibaka feeding the man a cock didn’t help.

MU just go get Giannis
            New Balance, Kawhi's own sponsor, marketed Fun Guy. He obviously OK'd it and even wore the shirt at the parade.

This whole blaming the media or social media talking point needs to stop. Dude went home, for no other reason than to be close to his family as he's always wanted to do... The Raps knew this before trading for him.

But hey, if you gotta blame someone then yea, blame all of us!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Nah. It was Trudeau's fangirl speech at the parade that drove him away. Kawhi & Uncle Dennis were like.... "WTF? This is the leader of your country? We outta here."
              His speech was so cringy. He used like "deep sports guy voice" and started hollering weird.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

I think they’re a lot worse than that. Bottom 5 in the league worse.
                Team Canada vs. top 9 Brooklyn Nets by total minutes played last year is below. Talent level looks comparable, IMO.

Jamal Murray = D'Angelo Russell
                RJ Barrett = Joe Harris
                Tristan Thompson = Jarrett Allen
                SGA = Spencer Dinwiddie
                Andew Wiggins = DeMarre Carroll
                Dwight Powell = Ed Davis
                Kelly Olynyk = Rodion Kurucs
                Khem Birch = RHJ
                CoJo = Jared Dudley

Comment

The fact this can even be debated is so depressing ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

The fact this can even be debated is so depressing ...

Kobe Bryant skill...Andrea Bargnani drive and intensity. People should have recognized this even in high school. Not us, but scouts should have sniffed that out

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Yeah with all the politicians shaking hands, Kawhi either didn't know Trudeau was the PM or didn't care lol

The key to the city ceremony presentation to Kawhi is now the worst thing ever.
                      We changin' the locks bruh

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

We changin' the locks bruh
                        Restaurant bill just went up 20% bruh, even the bread won't be free for him 😂

Comment

Team Canada vs. top 9 Brooklyn Nets by total minutes played last year is below. Talent level looks comparable, IMO.

RJ Barrett = Joe Harris
                          SGA = Spencer Dinwiddie
                          Dwight Powell = Ed Davis
                          Khem Birch = RHJ
                          CoJo = Jared Dudley
                          Maybe in a vacuum this is all arguable, but practically the Nets fit a lot better than Canada. But also you forgot Levert who was arguably their best player till he got hurt and was good in the playoffs.

No matter what, the growth of this roster is awesome. Not to mention that in a year or two this roster could grow exponentially.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

New Balance, Kawhi's own sponsor, marketed Fun Guy. He obviously OK'd it and even wore the shirt at the parade.

This whole blaming the media or social media talking point needs to stop. Dude went home, for no other reason than to be close to his family as he's always wanted to do... The Raps knew this before trading for him.

But hey, if you gotta blame someone then yea, blame all of us!
                            When rafer Alston was here I seen first hand the type of places he would go. In my head “what the hell is he doing here” then I remember he is from ja, queens.

I really do do think our media is lazy and doesn’t put in the work to ask the right questions.

I still think with gods gods bless we still have enough talent to go to the finals.

Comment

RJ Barrett = Joe Harris
                              SGA = Spencer Dinwiddie
                              Dwight Powell = Ed Davis
                              Khem Birch = RHJ
                              CoJo = Jared Dudley
                              I think your equivalencies are a little off. Jamal Murray is very close to being as good as D’angelo Russell with a shot of being a lot better but I wouldn’t say he’s passed him yet. RJ Barrett doesn’t do what Joe Harris does and he could really struggle his first year. Jarrett Allen is simply better than TT already. Tristan really isn’t that good. Andrew Wiggins sucks. Spencer Dinwiddie is really good. SGA will be better but probably not equivalent yet. The Nets also worked as a group in a way I don’t see happening with that Canadian team. And you’re missing Caris Levert. Even though he didn’t play the whole season he set them up for success early on and he’ll probably end up being the best out of all those guys.

Comment

• Well, Dogelover basically said what I said.

Comment

Working...
                                X