• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel: Giant of Africa ft. Masai Ujiri
    Nice thx for sharing

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Nice thx for sharing
      Spectacular!

Comment

• These idiots look at the Raptors as a farm team, that they can just steal anyone. I don't remember teams talking about stealing Bob Myers when the Warriors were winning all those championships or Pat Riley who's another highly regarded executive.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Praise be
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              These idiots look at the Raptors as a farm team, that they can just steal anyone. I don't remember teams talking about stealing Bob Myers when the Warriors were winning all those championships or Pat Riley who's another highly regarded executive.

Good.
              It reminds Giannis just who he would be playing for when he signs here #GiannisInTO2021

Comment

• Man, i dont know how I'd feel about MU if he ever left TO for new york

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  Man, i dont know how I'd feel about MU if he ever left TO for new york
                  Don't worry, it's never going to happen.

Comment

• U.S. media is so obnoxious. Did they write a bunch of think pieces on how Popovich needs to coach in New York? Or is this garbage reserved for the only non-American team.

Comment

• Meh... just ignore most of the US media talking heads. They are all complete idiots.

So, when is MLSE building a statue of Masai outside of the Scotiabank arena?

Comment

• When RC Buford was winning all those championships with the Spurs, I never heard people talk/write about him going some place else. Bob Myers like I said is another one, Pat Riley etc...but with Masai - the President of a non US team - it's different. The Wizards and now the Knicks. Smh.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm okay with trading Bobby Webster for RJ Barrett, Mitchell Robinson and 3 unprotected first round picks.

Comment

• Another great article on Masai:
                            https://torontolife.com/city/nice-guy-finishes-first/

Masai boxes with a trainer every day and fasts for like 12 hours a day just so he can simulate the same type of exhaustion that his players go through. What a guy.

And Kawhi's young daughter has fallen in love with Masai's young son. I want their kid to be a Raptor one day.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              I'm okay with trading Bobby Webster for RJ Barrett, Mitchell Robinson and 3 unprotected first round picks.
                              Unpopular opinion: Ujiri would fail in New York. There is no white knight who can save them so long as Dolan is there.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Another great article on Masai:
                                https://torontolife.com/city/nice-guy-finishes-first/

Masai boxes with a trainer every day and fasts for like 12 hours a day just so he can simulate the same type of exhaustion that his players go through. What a guy.

And Kawhi's young daughter has fallen in love with Masai's young son. I want their kid to be a Raptor one day.

was just about to post this -- definitely worth the read

Comment

Working...
                                X