Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I got kind of emotional man. This is so messed up
    Thats America for you. Masai is African with a very successful career. I'm sure there are people that hate to see that.

Comment

I got kind of emotional man. This is so messed up
      same here

Comment

• Masai has crazy restraint, after the second push I would have knocked that piece of shit out.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Thats cops such a fucking loser, I can't believe he stole that moment from our president. He should be put in jail.

Comment

• this is what Silver said at 17:28 ....what a fucking joke man
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I’m so happy that there is irrefutable evidence that Masai did nothing wrong. Fuck that security trash
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

this is what Silver said at 17:28 ....what a fucking joke man
                That's fucking outrageous. Just lost any respect for Silver I ever had.

Raptors need to win it again this year to give Masai an untainted celebration. Man, does he ever deserve it.
                There should be no greater motivator for them than this.

And this kind of shit happens to black people in America every day. And in Canada too.

Comment

this is what Silver said at 17:28 ....what a fucking joke man
                  What did he say? Video not available here.

Fucking human garbage man, that cop got me all fired up... That's the worst kind, a redneck with a gun and legal system to bail him out when he uses it to express his hatred. The USA is a dystopian country worthy of Black Mirror episode.
                  Last edited by RandomGuy; Wed Aug 19, 2020, 06:00 AM.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I’m glad the video came out to vindicate Masai. This guy better be fired and charged for fraud. Him and his wife have been off work due to injury and stress since the incident. Absolute garbage human beings.

I wish Masai didn’t have that memory as part of his first championship

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

What did he say? Video not available here.

Fucking human garbage man, that cop got me all fired up... That's the worst kind, a redneck with a gun and legal system to bail him out when he uses it to express his hatred. The USA is a dystopian country worthy of Black Mirror episode.
                      Its not exact quote but basically he said: Not pointing or blaming. Masai should learn his lesson. And as leader he needs to learn to avoid these types of situations.

Most bullshit answer.

Comment

• Yaaaaaa, that’s like telling a woman she got raped because of what she was wearing.

surprising coming from Silver (I haven’t watched the video), he’s been such a liberal forward thinking commish.

Comment

• Glad the footage came out to exonerate Masai. Really sh!tty thing that happened to our boss man. Hope he gets another chance.. won't be the same without a crowd of fans though.. maybe next year at the Scotia Bank Arena.

As for Silver.. I hope that was just a really edited piece that makes him look bad. Insinuating that Masai should have learned his lesson and to have more composure (or whatever he said there). Really hope Silver apologized to Masai afterwards.

Comment

• That cop earned $250k on the job last year and was publicly backed by his PD - who had this video.

What a corrupted system.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              That cop earned $250k on the job last year and was publicly backed by his PD - who had this video.

What a corrupted system.
                              Two possibilities:

- PD saw the footage, realized cop fucked up and covered his ass

Or

- PD saw the footage and saw nothing wrong

Both possibilities are fucking terrible. What bullshit

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Masai has crazy restraint, after the second push I would have knocked that piece of shit out.
                                I've personally been in a situation.. you would be surprised how surreal it is. For me I was threatened in a store with a knife by a random person who literally followed me isle to isle calling me racial obscenities. I had two other friends with me who are not minorities and they were the only people who said anything back. I just kept saying let's just leave let's go let's just go as quickly as possible. For some people, your first instinct is just to de-escalate situations. Hard to explain.

Comment

Working...
                                X