Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    It's clearly the Raptors fault.
    Had they finished the Warriors at home, this shouldn't have had happened.
    Lol

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The new film shows quite clearly Masai never pushed back until the guy violently pushed him the second time. Second time Masai was not pushing forward, he made one step forward to speak to the guy in an incredibly loud arena. Second time is the important one that blows their case out of the water.
      And before he was pushed the second time he clearly had his credentials in his right hand. He was pushed before he had a chance to show them.

By the way. This guys salary is (I read somewhere) north of $ 200K. what is he doing working security? Is he a big Warriors fan who likes to see home games while he swaggers around the arena? Was he pissed off that the Warriors were beaten by a Canadian organization run by a black man? His reaction was so far out of line I wonder if it was the result of anger over a lost bet? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

It's clearly the Raptors fault.
        Had they finished the Warriors at home, this shouldn't have had happened.
        No it is not, sometimes things happenf for reasons we do not conceive at the time of their happening, now, due to this incident and many others, we know how deep racisim is in our societies.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

And before he was pushed the second time he clearly had his credentials in his right hand. He was pushed before he had a chance to show them.

By the way. This guys salary is (I read somewhere) north of $ 200K. what is he doing working security? Is he a big Warriors fan who likes to see home games while he swaggers around the arena? Was he pissed off that the Warriors were beaten by a Canadian organization run by a black man? His reaction was so far out of line I wonder if it was the result of anger over a lost bet? Inquiring minds want to know.
          Yes, it looked like he was passing and producing his pass at the same time. Something a lot of us have to do to get past security in any office building in North America. First time there's the benefit of the doubt because of the eruption in the building but if it was just once and then he let him through (after apologizing) then its all good and Masai is never in a position then and there to have anything happen.

I don't want to speculate on the security guard's motives but the force should have hit the breaks hard on this from the onset because the guy had a past history of fraud and that had the film from his body cam. Its all so ridiculous and unfair.

Comment

• It should of went like this. “ Stop. Excuse me, may I see your credentials? Thank you.” Done. Just as any Usher/ Security guard would do at Scotiabank Arena. These extra postings for police officers are well paid, but they are also thought of as community outreach postings.

The most he should’ve done, was if Masai didn’t hear him or was walking by him, was lightly grab him arm, and say “ sorry I have to see your credentials for you to get on the court. There was no mad riot to get on the court.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
              It should of went like this. “ Stop. Excuse me, may I see your credentials? Thank you.” Done. Just as any Usher/ Security guard would do at Scotiabank Arena. These extra postings for police officers are well paid, but they are also thought of as community outreach postings.

The most he should’ve done, was if Masai didn’t hear him or was walking by him, was lightly grab him arm, and say “ sorry I have to see your credentials for you to get on the court. There was no mad riot to get on the court.
              Even that shouldn't have happened. There were actual NBA security personnel doing badge checks, the cops are there to support them if they need the manpower. That's who Masai is heading towards with his badge, which is why he's just pulling it out as he reaches and tries to move past the cop.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Brian Windhorst said on ESPN that he was able to walk onto the court with no credentials and without any issues. Racial profiling is ridiculous.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Brian Windhorst said on ESPN that he was able to walk onto the court with no credentials and without any issues. Racial profiling is ridiculous.
                  Leo too.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Even that shouldn't have happened. There were actual NBA security personnel doing badge checks, the cops are there to support them if they need the manpower. That's who Masai is heading towards with his badge, which is why he's just pulling it out as he reaches and tries to move past the cop.
                    That makes more sense, Thank you

Comment

• Masai has been a GM for how many years and been in how many playoff games. Of course he knows the procedure. For cops to try to run with this story that he all of the sudden wanted to go past security with no credentials and with violence never made sense.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Is this the guy? Found on internet search:

https://clustrmaps.com/person/Strick...Nib1c4TW1Paw..

Comment

• KenTO wrote: View Post
                          Is this the guy? Found on internet search:

https://clustrmaps.com/person/Strick...Nib1c4TW1Paw..
                          Chill
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

No it is not, sometimes things happenf for reasons we do not conceive at the time of their happening, now, due to this incident and many others, we know how deep racisim is in our societies.
                            VERY unlikely.
                            Every single Scotiabank Arena staff / security would know Masai.
                            Let's get real.

Comment

VERY unlikely.
                              Every single Scotiabank Arena staff / security would know Masai.
                              Let's get real.
                              Sure! But the point is that it's not the Raptors fault, it's the fault of society 4 being racist and that security guard 4 being salty his precious #FAKEDYNASTY Warriors lost yet ANOTHER championship while being exposed as simply a not good enuff team

Comment

• Remember when OKC was offering P.G for pascal, fvv and picks plus a salary match? Haha Haha I thought that was bad at the time and looking back I think masai only entertained offers to make sure the clips got fleeced
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X