• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Fake ID.

It was that or Muhammad.

Comment

• This thread is way on the bottom, this thread should be way on top, it is critical and important that Masai Ujiri gets signed. Anyway, any word on this, so quiet, MLS should of signed hom by now..I'm worried
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• bobby w about to talk....maybe we'll learn if he's staying

Comment

• Comment

• Masai press conference:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Masai press conference:

why BG looks like he giving emotional PSA
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

why BG looks like he giving emotional PSA

Comment

• Masai always wanted Giannis!!!

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                    Masai always wanted Giannis!!!
                    Of course he did.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Yeah, we knew that already. There were reports aplenty on that draft night that the Raps were desperately trying to get into the late lottery to take Giannis specifically.

Still hilariously fun that they dropped an OG episode highlighting that specifically right in the lead up to when Giannis needs to make a decision on his extension.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Yeah, we knew that already. There were reports aplenty on that draft night that the Raps were desperately trying to get into the late lottery to take Giannis specifically.

Still hilariously fun that they dropped an OG episode highlighting that specifically right in the lead up to when Giannis needs to make a decision on his extension.
                        Bruno was definitely a rebound relationship for Masai.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, we knew that already. There were reports aplenty on that draft night that the Raps were desperately trying to get into the late lottery to take Giannis specifically.

Masai: RELEASE THE TAPES
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I still don't know how Masai couldn't get Dallas' pick at 13 that year. Dallas ended up trading #13 (Olynyk) to Boston for their 16th pick (Bebe) and future second round picks. They traded Bebe to Atlanta for another second round pick and the #18 pick (Shane Larkin)

We couldn't get #13 for our 2014 pick with 3 second rounders or whatever Dallas wanted? Larkin kind of sucked.

Comment

• While Jerry West is bribing Uncle Dennis, this is what our President is up to. What a time to be a Raptor fan. Don't want it to end. Unless it's Masai 2024

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                While Jerry West is bribing Uncle Dennis, this is what our President is up to. What a time to be a Raptor fan. Don't want it to end. Unless it's Masai 2024

Indeed. We should feel blessed to be experiencing this run of quality sports team management. Hope it carries on for another few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X