Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

Why is that? Heck, Bobby's deal seemed to be done and dusted very early on as far as Masai was concerned and they waited ages to officially sign/announce anything.
    Casuals don't even know who Bobby is .... you honestly think there's a chance that Masai was signed weeks ago and they said "let's just put this in drawer over here, hope nobody says a thing and you go on holiday Masai, we'll deal with this little detail when you're back"

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Casuals don't even know who Bobby is .... you honestly think there's a chance that Masai was signed weeks ago and they said "let's just put this in drawer over here, hope nobody says a thing and you go on holiday Masai, we'll deal with this little detail when you're back"
      Officially signed? Unlikely. Agreed to in principle and minor details to be worked out when all parties have some time? Of course.

Personally I doubt it is agreed to in principle, but it's very much just as likely as MLSE being resistant to any demand Masai would make. I suspect it's just a process that takes time to talk through the details and planning involved with the various conditions Masai has.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I don't see why not. Fans get spoiled with player news all the time because media outlets leak it or report it as soon as it happens. It doesn't happen as often with front office news outside of the odd rumors like Washington is going to pursue Masai.

Comment

• Based on a recent sighting, he’s back in town. I have a strange feeling that he will shepherd Bobby through the draft and then move on to greater things.

Comment

• WTF is taking so long..Lottery draft is in few days, let's get this done..Now I'm not confident, Masai starting 2 p%^^# me off...put your hand to paper..let's go.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• He gone
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                He gone
                According to whom?

(Other than yer best pal, Kermit.)

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  He gone
                  Sign and trade Kyle to Philadelphia, then Morey get fired and they sign Masai?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

According to whom?

(Other than yer best pal, Kermit.)

Yeah I'm Kermit right now for sure
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Well Raptors are definitely different organizations comparable to other nba teams, they move there way and not the NBA way. However his gotta a point..WTF..either sign or F$^$ off.. seriously..MLS is giving u everything..starting becoming full if him self..kind of like Kawli, I'm biggest supporter of Masai, but really..The draft lottery is tomorrow, let's go, I'm passed of p$%$ off, how long does it take.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                        Well Raptors are definitely different organizations comparable to other nba teams, they move there way and not the NBA way. However his gotta a point..WTF..either sign or F$^$ off.. seriously..MLS is giving u everything..starting becoming full if him self..kind of like Kawli, I'm biggest supporter of Masai, but really..The draft lottery is tomorrow, let's go, I'm passed of p$%$ off, how long does it take.
                        What exactly is the rush? What exactly is being impacted by him not signing right now? If he leaves (he won't), Bobby is taking over, it's not like it would require anybody to come in and get up to speed.

Yes, I would like to hear that he has been signed to a lifetime deal, and the sooner the better. But ultimately it doesn't matter when we hear, and I certainly cannot understand the above attitude.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Oh yeah he's definitely coming back. The only question is for how long. Hope he signs for at least 10 years. Although I doubt the numbers will ever get released.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Oh yeah he's definitely coming back. The only question is for how long. Hope he signs for at least 10 years. Although I doubt the numbers will ever get released.

Likely the most we get is "multi-year", which covers the entire realistic range (2 years is the minimum he'd likely sign) anyway.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              WTF..either sign or F$^$ off..
                              Wow, Doc.
                              You get worse and worse on this.
                              And it’s bizarre.
                              Zero percent of you deserves Masai to sign.
                              I sure am glad your attitude won’t be of any consequence in his decision making.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Oh yeah he's definitely coming back. The only question is for how long. Hope he signs for at least 10 years. Although I doubt the numbers will ever get released.

I was in the 100% coming back camp and still believe that is the most likely outcome but it is a little odd nothing has transpired, especially with the Leafs and Raps out of the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X