Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    ...either sign or F$^$ off.. seriously..MLS is giving u everything..starting becoming full if him self..kind of like Kawli, I'm biggest supporter of Masai, but really..The draft lottery is tomorrow, let's go, I'm passed of p$%$ off, how long does it take.
    One of these things is not like the other.
    1. I'm biggest supporter of Masai
    2. either sign or F$^$ off.. seriously.

Comment

• I had a conversation with DeMar at summer league and I really want to leave it at that,” Ujiri said Friday. “We spoke … I think maybe my mistake was talking about what we expected going forward from him. So, not necessarily talking about a trade but what I expect from him going forward, and I think that’s where the gap was.”

Sources close to DeRozan had told ESPN’s Chris Haynes that DeRozan met with Toronto officials in Las Vegas during summer league and believed that he would not be traded.

Ujiri added Friday: “In my job, I always have to assume we’re going forward with the team that I have. If there was a miscommunication there, I do apologize to DeMar and his family and his representation. It’s not what I meant.”
      The coldhearted trade 3 offseasons ago…

I expect Masai staying now that he possess a no.4 pick, a possible S/T with Lowry, tradeable assets and decent cap space…anything can happen…no one is untouchable even that face on tv just hours ago.

Comment

• Masai at work these days.....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Masai at work these days.....

So True..👌
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• So...As of 1st of July Masai Ujiri is a free agent, is that correct???
            We are week away and nothing, his in Africa I believe, shouldn't he be in the trenches, getting our team ready, draft, trades, Free agency..I've never seen this kind of drag process, why is it taking so long. If he was With lakers, Knicks or any high end media driven, this would be top story, they would be all over this, WTF is going on!!!

Comment

So...As of 1st of July Masai Ujiri is a free agent, is that correct???
              We are week away and nothing, his in Africa I believe, shouldn't he be in the trenches, getting our team ready, draft, trades, Free agency..I've never seen this kind of drag process, why is it taking so long. If he was With lakers, Knicks or any high end media driven, this would be top story, they would be all over this, WTF is going on!!!

Last Monday afternoon, Masai Ujiri was in Nyang’oma Kogelo, a small town (population 3,648) on the western edge of Kenya, spending some quiet moments with the 44th President of the United States. The basketball executive and the former Chief Executive were both there to help open a vocational center and sports and training facility that Barack Obama’s half sister, Auma Obama, will run through her foundation, Sauti Kuu.

Obama went on to South Africa, where he addressed a cheering throng in a cricket stadium just north of Johannesburg, and delivered the annual Nelson Mandela Lecture on Wednesday. Previous lecturers have included former president Bill Clinton, Nobel Prize winner Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and assorted presidents of nations and human rights activists.

Ujiri stayed in Kenya and traded DeMar DeRozan.
              Don’t you worry Doc, he will rubber stamp it when Webster trades the rights of the no. 4 pick and Van Vleet to Detroit for the no.1 pick and Hayes while he is in Africa

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Don’t you worry Doc, he will rubber stamp it when Webster trades the rights of the no. 4 pick and Van Vleet to Detroit for the no.1 pick and Hayes while he is in Africa
                That's very intriguing trade.
                It would give us opportunity 2 keep Lowry, u free up money 20 or so million from Freddy trade..we go get the needs we need in free agency, plus we get top guy in the draft. I like freddy but I tend 2 agree, his not pg, his small as sg..And if u know me, I was always against small backcourt..Definitely will be interesting off-season, but first I just want 2 hear that Masai is Back..

Comment

So...As of 1st of July Masai Ujiri is a free agent, is that correct???
                  Is this true?

Is Masai even part of the draft process?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Is this true?

Is Masai even part of the draft process?
                    June 30th..his contact is up.

Comment

• I saw something somewhere that that is traditionally when contracts end but it might be amended given the delayed schedule this year. Pretty sure he's in town.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        I saw something somewhere that that is traditionally when contracts end but it might be amended given the delayed schedule this year. Pretty sure he's in town.
                        There is absolutely no way either MLSE or Masai just lets the clock run out and mess up the draft prep. If they don’t agree to a full extension by July (assuming that is even when his contract ends which we definitely don’t actually know), they will put a working extended end date to his current deal to keep things moving if negotiations need more time (whether due to haggling, actually putting things in place to address demands, or just Masai prioritizing other things right now between the the draft, FA prep, and Africa). This is not the least bit a real concern.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Windhorst is useless and always wrong.

Comment

• if Masai wanted to leave to another franchise he's not doing a good job of it. It's a draft coming up and free agency. Franchises want their office matters settled way before then so preparations can start. If he just leaves now. His new office is going to come in scrambling.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• ^^^ no offense but I find it so amusing that you are always the first person to scream “there is fire” in a theater full of people.

once in a while it is so true but most of the time it is a false alarm but lately you are in the lead so I quiver

LOL
                                Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Sun Jun 27, 2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X