Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai has been appointed to Helios Fairfax's board of directors:
    https://www.globenewswire.com/news-r...Directors.html

This is based out of Toronto which is a good sign for Raptor fans. It's an investment firm, investing in African businesses.

I remember some article a few months back where Masai was saying that Africa needs investment and not charity. So the appointment makes a lot of sense.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Masai has been appointed to Helios Fairfax's board of directors:
      https://www.globenewswire.com/news-r...Directors.html

This is based out of Toronto which is a good sign for Raptor fans. It's an investment firm, investing in African businesses.

I remember some article a few months back where Masai was saying that Africa needs investment and not charity. So the appointment makes a lot of sense.
      That's the old Fairfax Africa so the Fairfax boys will own a good chunk of that - more money than god and very shrewd businessmen. I know a few guys there quite well and they are definitely not interested in charity (though they are all great guys to work with)!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            It's happening 🤪

Comment

• Fucking Eh!!!! Off season complete

Comment

• Now what does Vice Chairman means exactly?!

Comment

• Damn another promotion haha. Well deserved
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Damn another promotion haha. Well deserved
                      It's just a matter of time before he gets to own a small piece of the team.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        Now what does Vice Chairman means exactly?!
                        It means he's a big swingin' corporate.... well you know. Next level up is ownership stake, assuming that isn't already in the deal.

Comment

• Raps won free agency. We just signed the biggest free agent on the market.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Two things...I love that Woj probably meant to write "Vice Chairman/President" but he, also, was so excited that he wrote "Vice Chairman!President".
                            Second, Masai is such a boss that in his video montage announcing his return, he includes his punished "F*#K Brooklyn" clip

Comment

• He might be serving on the board with a little more sway in decisions

Comment

• F$%% Yeah....Let's Go!!!! We The North..F$$% West Side and LA..I'm talking 2 you Lebron, Space Jam 2 sucked, my kid hate it..Dominoes...things are happening.
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X