X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for the Miami rumours
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Was never afraid of him leaving until I saw/read it with my own eyes. Glad to finally see that he is officially staying!

Better than free agent signing we could have had.

Comment

• Masai after getting the Vice Chairman title and signing a new contract walks out with the music: "No chance in hell"

Comment

• This just made my day. I've been feeling so blue since the Barnes draft.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            So much for the Miami rumours
            There was no actual Miami rumour.... that was just me spit-balling with one hand on the panic button. But nice to see I'm getting up there with Woj, Shams and Jake Fischer as a NBA rumour 'source'. lol.

I WAS right about Lowry & Miami, though. Nailed that one back in pre-season way before anybody was even talking about potential Lowry trades.

Comment

• That video couldn't have been crafted that quickly. Some people knew in advanced he was staying. Still strange that he released his announcement today and not on August 1.. day before free agency.

Comment

• Vice Chairman means he is only second to Larry Tanenbaum no? Vice Chairman of MLSE and President of the Raptors, that is a big promotion. He deserves it with everything he has done for the Raptors and Toronto. Nothing but respect.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  That video couldn't have been crafted that quickly. Some people knew in advanced he was staying. Still strange that he released his announcement today and not on August 1.. day before free agency.
                  Could be related. Among many questions, there are 2 obvious questions a player and his agent will ask during free agency: (1) Where are we playing this year? (2) Are you sticking around, Masai? It would even factor into potential trades we might be discussing. Maybe Masai needed to clear the air.

'If the top guy isn't committed to this place.... why should I come here?' is something that had to be on everybody's mind who is considering Toronto.

Comment

• Is Kawli still Free Agent..nothing about signing, rumors, anything..so quiet..
                    Would u guys sign him 2 max, 4 years..knowing he wont be playing year one of his deal, it's risk..but damn..Kawli was best with the Raptors..I would forgive him, but we all know he will never come back, I don't know..I would love 2 c Bradley Beal, his the missing pcs, plus Center 😉
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• The Boss just became Big Boss. Metal gear fans will relate. Pumped to have the man sticking around with us longer.

Comment

• Man What a relief. Thank god.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Wow what a crazy random happenstance.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• we kept the biggest free agent there is.

Comment

• Now I'm thinking Bobby Webster leaves before Masai. He's a head of basketball ops in training.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Now I'm thinking Bobby Webster leaves before Masai. He's a head of basketball ops in training.
                                If a team offers him a promotion like team president, I can see Bobby leaving.

Comment

Working...
                                X