Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice!

but bosh, tmac, vince now lowry and 32 all star appearances for basically nothing in return. Cant keep doing that

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
      nice!

but bosh, tmac, vince now lowry and 32 all star appearances for basically nothing in return. Cant keep doing that
      Difference is the first 3 were in their primes. Lowry is 35 and did more for this franchise than those 3 combined.

Comment

nice!

I mean, surely they got SOMETHING in return for not trading Lowry in his prime when they could have gotten some assets for him. Say, right before the 2018-19 season. Surely something good came of that.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

nice!

We won a championship.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

We won a championship.
            LOL you are more direct than I.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Why Canadians doubt their self I will never understand. Always thinking the worst.

I never doubted welcome back Masai

Comment

• Im talking after the championship obviously. You guys think the Lowry situation was handled well? His value went down each day after the championship. Theres no way the philly deadline offer was worse than this

Comment

• Masai is amazing Im happy. Just saying this organization let a lot of good players walk for nothing or next to nothing - tmac, billups, louwill, bosh now lowry

Comment

Masai is amazing Im happy. Just saying this organization let a lot of good players walk for nothing or next to nothing - tmac, billups, louwill, bosh now lowry
                    Lou Williams? This is becoming a truly silly conversation.​​​​​
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Im talking after the championship obviously. You guys think the Lowry situation was handled well? His value went down each day after the championship. Theres no way the philly deadline offer was worse than this
                      Yes, the smart teams sell every player on their championship roster as soon as the parade is over to make sure none of them leave without getting a pick back.

I can think of several ways in which the Philly deadline offer could be worse than this.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I would think in this position he should have an impact on decisions about the Leafs. Lucky Leafs.

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
                          Looking closer at this, the MLSE board is: Larry, 3 Bell people, 3 Rogers people, their lawyer ... and now Masai. That's a hell of a lot more influence than the Leafs have, for instance. I cannot stress enough how impressive this is.
                          The press release is saying that Masai is Vice Chairman of the Raptors... not MLSE. Not sure what that really means, but still impressive nonetheless.

Comment

• It would be nice to know the term... multi year is very vague. Hopefully as long as the last.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

The press release is saying that Masai is Vice Chairman of the Raptors... not MLSE. Not sure what that really means, but still impressive nonetheless.
                              A Vice Chairman is a member of a board. The Raptors don't have a board but MLSE does. It has to be some ownership stakes.. probably a very small minority ownership.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

A Vice Chairman is a member of a board. The Raptors don't have a board but MLSE does. It has to be some ownership stakes.. probably a very small minority ownership.
                                I know what a board is... which is why I found it odd that the presser didn't just say Vice Chairman of MLSE. That's a really big deal. Otherwise, it's kind of a symbolic title. I hope it really is MLSE.

Either way, great for Masai and great for us. Never in doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X