Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

you wanted to trade Lowry in 2019-20 season when we were 2nd in the East before bubble and covid hit? i'm calling bullshit
    Franchise record win % break that team up stat
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

all im saying is I was at skydome game 1 in 95 and over the years we could have gotten more for our stars. The only time this team did take a chance with one of our stars we won a championship
      You weren't trading a 34 year old PG to get a superstar player. Derozan-Kawhi trade was a special situation where the Spurs didn't want to tank and had a superstar that wanted out.

Who were we going to get for Lowry? Harden? Rockets went the tank/rebuild route.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

You weren't trading a 34 year old PG to get a superstar player. Derozan-Kawhi trade was a special situation where the Spurs didn't want to tank and had a superstar that wanted out.

Who were we going to get for Lowry? Harden? Rockets went the tank/rebuild route.
        When has anyone ever wanted to give up value for Lowry? All people do is talk about how good Lowry is then offer some change from the sidewalk, meanwhile he keeps winning games and making all star games. Funny enough this was the offseason people seemed to come around and hes 35 fresh off his worst season since i dont know when, lol

Comment

• Masai presser starting now

Comment

• only tsn feed seems to be working

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              only tsn feed seems to be working
              cp24 also

Edit: nevermind it died on me
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Tampa did set them back big time. Anyone who shrugged that off or argued it was simply excuse-making is clueless.

Comment

• This is so funny. Masai saw a big, raw former Giants of Africa player available and his vision went red
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TSN cut off, anything after the Trudeau comments?

Comment

• I wonder what the length of his contract actually is? It's kinda weird that they wouldn't say.

Comment

• Beautiful Family Masai

Best

Comment

• Well worth the watch in full if you can find it.

What a remarkable human being.

We won the off-season.

He could've left. He had opportunities.

He stay.

Comment

• "I want to celebrate properly someday."

Comment

• I got dribs and drabs of that.. from a bad stream, to having to do some work related stuff (how dare that get in the way). Hopefully they do a repay on raptors.com / youtube.

But from the little I did get, he seemed to be in good spirits. Heard the Pascal piece. I think Siakam is going to have a bounce back season. Can't wait.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                "I want to celebrate properly someday."
                                I was surprised no one starting clapping or anything to this comment. It was weirdly quiet.

Comment

Working...
                                X