Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

I wanted nothing to do with Vogel or Monty so that's a win in my eyes, not a loss.

We didn't even interview Becky. We did Reddick but he's not in the running.

You conveniently left out all the great candidates we actually DID interview.

Guess you're just trying to get as mad as possible by ignoring the actual coaching search and what's being reported daily.

We are doing the final round of interviews this weekend, so will have our new coach very soon, and here are the actual contenders.

Sergio Scariolo, Jordi Fernandez, Darko Rajakovic, David Adelman, and Chris Quinn.
    Is Nash still in the running or is he out? Hard to keep track anymore.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Is Nash still in the running or is he out? Hard to keep track anymore.
      Sounds like he's out.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I continue to believe the simplest explanation is that the person they've decided on is still coaching in the playoffs.
        Mike Malone .. but how does one walk away from an NBA championshp. I do think his deal is up though.
        Coach Spo..... he is held down by 9 inch lag bolts in the foundation of the Miami Heat.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

I wanted nothing to do with Vogel or Monty so that's a win in my eyes, not a loss.

Guess you're just trying to get as mad as possible by ignoring the actual coaching search and what's being reported daily.

We are doing the final round of interviews this weekend, so will have our new coach very soon, and here are the actual contenders.

Sergio Scariolo, Jordi Fernandez, Darko Rajakovic, David Adelman, and Chris Quinn.
          So nobody with a past NBA head coaching job. That sounds like a reset to me. I'm in!

I like the list, I think Sergio is the most qualified; but do we really want to essentially look in house? I like him, and would be fine with that call, but we haven't hired outside the franchise since Casey.

Comment

Who are the candidates we did interview.? ..
            Nash .. but he couldn't win with Harden and Irving and Durant... lots of shared culpability in Brooklyn but in the end he was let go.
            Who were the others..If they had the same name value as the ones bolded.. then thats probably why they didn't stick in memory.

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Who are the candidates we did interview.? ..
              Nash .. but he couldn't win with Harden and Irving and Durant... lots of shared culpability in Brooklyn but in the end he was let go.
              Who were the others..If they had the same name value as the ones bolded.. then thats probably why they didn't stick in memory.

They were all top assistants for other teams so not recognizable unless you follow those teams. Like I had no clue who Jordi was before we interviewed him but after research he seems like an amazing candidate.

Comment

• I really don't care if it's Sergio, Jordi, Quinn or Jama.
                What I want is to see Masai start making some damn roster moves, not just run it back and say we can still make trades at the deadline....I actually hope Fred signs in Philly and forces the issue.

Comment

• They don't need Fred, they need OG in Philly.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    They don't need Fred, they need OG in Philly.
                    Fred is gettable.

OG isn't.

Also Nurse LOVES Fred way more than OG.

Comment

• Dude compared Melo to Ali….sometimes you have to laugh to his bullshit, this guy should really consider running for office when he finally realize it’s time to pass on the baton to Webster.

But that’s beside the point…

Here is something that hopefully we can still say In Masai we Trust when this offseason is over.

“Don’t Put Your Phone Down”

take it fwiw

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Dude compared Melo to Ali….sometimes you have to laugh to his bullshit, this guy should really consider running for office when he finally realize it’s time to pass on the baton to Webster.

Here is something that hopefully we can still say In Masai we Trust when this offseason is over.

take it fwiw
                        Lol
                        and Van Brick is Floyd Money Mayweather

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Dude compared Melo to Ali….sometimes you have to laugh to his bullshit, this guy should really consider running for office when he finally realize it’s time to pass on the baton to Webster.

take it fwiw
                          Do be fair when NBA guys retire the love fest always gets nauseating .. This Melo guy with
                          all the friends in the NBA he couldn't get a gig when his skills were on the down turn .

Comment

• Masai is like I got this.
                            Bobby is like anytime buddy.. Lol..
                            Culture is dying ppl, it's on life support.
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              Masai is like I got this.
                              Bobby is like anytime buddy.. Lol..
                              Culture is dying ppl, it's on life support.
                              What was the culture?
                              A team that treats the players well as long as the results are decent and tickets are selling?

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

What was the culture?
                                A team that treats the players well as long as the results are decent and tickets are selling?
                                Chemistry, professionalism, good vibes. The team has always had good character, effort, camaraderie. Not last year

Comment

Working...
                                X