Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    I think this should be right at the Top of the forum..I believe in Masai.
    He has 2 sign,first Nurse,than Bobby..than Masai..
    It is imperative that he is Back,this franchise would go back backwards,if he decides not come back.
    This would be way worse than Kawli leaving,I mean million times,for me..

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Sign the petition to have this deputy fired in disgrace:
    http://chng.it/7h7XnQwvgS

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

Masai not blinking there was huge. Lesser executives would get tunnel vision and pull the trigger.
    Yeppppppppppppp

I was almost like "should they hav done it???" at the time so ya takes an experienced leader 2 kno that wasn't 4 them and shows he rly trusts the players he's already got ig!!!

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Remember when OKC was offering P.G for pascal, fvv and picks plus a salary match? Haha Haha I thought that was bad at the time and looking back I think masai only entertained offers to make sure the clips got fleeced
    Masai not blinking there was huge. Lesser executives would get tunnel vision and pull the trigger.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Remember when OKC was offering P.G for pascal, fvv and picks plus a salary match? Haha Haha I thought that was bad at the time and looking back I think masai only entertained offers to make sure the clips got fleeced

Leave a comment:

• NeedTristanThompson
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

VERY unlikely.
    Every single Scotiabank Arena staff / security would know Masai.
    Let's get real.
    Sure! But the point is that it's not the Raptors fault, it's the fault of society 4 being racist and that security guard 4 being salty his precious #FAKEDYNASTY Warriors lost yet ANOTHER championship while being exposed as simply a not good enuff team

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

No it is not, sometimes things happenf for reasons we do not conceive at the time of their happening, now, due to this incident and many others, we know how deep racisim is in our societies.
    VERY unlikely.
    Every single Scotiabank Arena staff / security would know Masai.
    Let's get real.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    KenTO wrote: View Post
    Is this the guy? Found on internet search:

https://clustrmaps.com/person/Strick...Nib1c4TW1Paw..
    Chill

Leave a comment:

• KenTO
    replied
    Is this the guy? Found on internet search:

https://clustrmaps.com/person/Strick...Nib1c4TW1Paw..

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Masai has been a GM for how many years and been in how many playoff games. Of course he knows the procedure. For cops to try to run with this story that he all of the sudden wanted to go past security with no credentials and with violence never made sense.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Even that shouldn't have happened. There were actual NBA security personnel doing badge checks, the cops are there to support them if they need the manpower. That's who Masai is heading towards with his badge, which is why he's just pulling it out as he reaches and tries to move past the cop.
    That makes more sense, Thank you

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Brian Windhorst said on ESPN that he was able to walk onto the court with no credentials and without any issues. Racial profiling is ridiculous.
    Leo too.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Brian Windhorst said on ESPN that he was able to walk onto the court with no credentials and without any issues. Racial profiling is ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    It should of went like this. “ Stop. Excuse me, may I see your credentials? Thank you.” Done. Just as any Usher/ Security guard would do at Scotiabank Arena. These extra postings for police officers are well paid, but they are also thought of as community outreach postings.

The most he should’ve done, was if Masai didn’t hear him or was walking by him, was lightly grab him arm, and say “ sorry I have to see your credentials for you to get on the court. There was no mad riot to get on the court.
    Even that shouldn't have happened. There were actual NBA security personnel doing badge checks, the cops are there to support them if they need the manpower. That's who Masai is heading towards with his badge, which is why he's just pulling it out as he reaches and tries to move past the cop.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    It should of went like this. “ Stop. Excuse me, may I see your credentials? Thank you.” Done. Just as any Usher/ Security guard would do at Scotiabank Arena. These extra postings for police officers are well paid, but they are also thought of as community outreach postings.

The most he should’ve done, was if Masai didn’t hear him or was walking by him, was lightly grab him arm, and say “ sorry I have to see your credentials for you to get on the court. There was no mad riot to get on the court.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X