Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stooley
    started a topic Everything Masai Ujiri

Everything Masai Ujiri

A summary of Masai Ujiri's 2013-2014 moves with the Toronto Raptors:

July 10, 2013: Traded Andrea Bargnani to the New York Knicks for Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, Quentin Richardson, a 2014 2nd round draft pick, a 2016 1st round draft pick and a 2017 2nd round draft pick.

July 15, 2013: Signed Tyler Hansbrough as a free agent.

July 16, 2013: Signed Dwight Buycks as a free agent.

July 22, 2013: Signed D.J. Augustin as a free agent.

August 1, 2013: Signed Austin Daye as a free agent.

September 19, 2013: Signed Julyan Stone as a free agent.

December 9, 2013: Traded Quincy Acy, Rudy Gay and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings for Chuck Hayes, Patrick Patterson, John Salmons and Greivis Vasquez.

February 20, 2014: Traded Austin Daye to the San Antonio Spurs for Nando de Colo.

I mean, so far this guy's done a great job. Only negative was signing/waiving Augustin, but that's a minor mistake.

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Masai deserved for that ball to go in.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post

I mean, if you read my post history, i've been saying that this one will go 7 when everyone was saying raptors win in 5 or 6.

i mean, it comes down to how they've played rather than just the loss. Everyone other than kawhi and siakam looks lost and shook. Nurse keeps on making the same mistakes. If i'm kawhi, why do I stick around for players who shrink inthe playoffs.
    If we lose this series in similar fashion to Games 2 and 3, then you're right. Can't see why Kawhi would choose to stay with such little help from the rest of the roster.

If we win this series, it's because the supporting cast steps up and provides Kawhi with exactly what he needs.

Let's see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Did you guys honestly think we were going to breeze to the Finals in 4 or 5 games each round? Our starters have been together like 20 games. This round will probably go 7, next round will probably go 7.

Let's commit mass suicide after we go down more than 1 game in a series.
    I mean, if you read my post history, i've been saying that this one will go 7 when everyone was saying raptors win in 5 or 6.

i mean, it comes down to how they've played rather than just the loss. Everyone other than kawhi and siakam looks lost and shook. Nurse keeps on making the same mistakes. If i'm kawhi, why do I stick around for players who shrink inthe playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post

Regarding the bold, all I saw is a guy upset about the loss.

Do we really think that Kawhi goes back and forth on a daily basis on whether to stay or leave? He either already made his decision before the season started, or he's genuinely going to weigh his options after the season ends. Podium body language be damned.
    Au contraire, he changes his mind during every Lowry make or miss! This song plays through his head during playoff games

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied

You're a fool if you think Kawhi is staying after watching the shitshow last 2 games. He's probably booking his tickets right now. No Kawhi means a rebuild is in order.

Edit: Just watched his post game interview. He looks so done with this team.
    Regarding the bold, all I saw is a guy upset about the loss.

Do we really think that Kawhi goes back and forth on a daily basis on whether to stay or leave? He either already made his decision before the season started, or he's genuinely going to weigh his options after the season ends. Podium body language be damned.

Leave a comment:

• suspenders
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

Did you guys honestly think we were going to breeze to the Finals in 4 or 5 games each round? Our starters have been together like 20 games. This round will probably go 7, next round will probably go 7.

Admittedly I thought the series was going to be swept or we'd win in 5 given how we played in game 1.

I still think we win, but it'll go 7 games. Philly is a good team.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

You're a fool if you think Kawhi is staying after watching the shitshow last 2 games. He's probably booking his tickets right now. No Kawhi means a rebuild is in order.

You're a fool if you think series is over. Welcome to playoffs, where momentum can switch on a dime. Every single fucking year.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post

Totally agree. Hes gone unless things change quickly. We may have been better to stick with DD at least he would stay.
    Better how? Certainty not basketball wise

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied

Totally agree. Hes gone unless things change quickly. We may have been better to stick with DD at least he would stay.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Talking rebuild after Game 3. Ridiculous.
    In context, if you have been watching the last 7 years , we always end up at the same point. We are just preparing for the inevitable.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    All I have to say is mike conley

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    whos gonna take these guys with those salaries? lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X