X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

I don't want to go all Claw Reborn Haterade on FVV, because it's not his fault that Nurse has an unrealistic view of both his offensive and defensive capabilities that he'll let Freddy play through his mistakes longer and more often than just about any other player on the roster. And all he has to do is make one good play for every 5 bad ones and he's back in the 'do no wrong' books. That type of bias will cost us in the playoffs.
    Hey, how was Lin? Should have found a way to get Shelvin Mack. Damnit.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

It's not like Fred will contest his shot as Russell is a tall 6'5" PG.
    I don't want to go all Claw Reborn Haterade on FVV, because it's not his fault that Nurse has an unrealistic view of both his offensive and defensive capabilities that he'll let Freddy play through his mistakes longer and more often than just about any other player on the roster. And all he has to do is make one good play for every 5 bad ones and he's back in the 'do no wrong' books. That type of bias will cost us in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Watching SA getting crushed by a DEN team that wilted badly last night vs GSW. I don't thing GSW will have much difficulty winning the WC.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Freddy guarding Russell was a bad idea. Got him going and he's unstoppable when he gets in a groove.
    It's not like Fred will contest his shot as Russell is a tall 6'5" PG.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    rightsideup wrote: View Post
    any word on OG?
    Apparently worked out before the game with no restrictions. Probably play next 3 games.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    MIssed the game and went to a movie with friends. Cold Pursuit with Liam Neeson. Good/weird in a Quentin Tarantinodirectorial sort of way.
    Anyway, what's with Danny Green's stat line? 2-2-3-3-1 and 0-4 from the 3
    Go figure 7 - 10 last game. The three he took tonight were all good looks. Serge went 5 - 5 on his 3's

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Raps Bench comes thru tonight. 41 points vs Nets 34. Thanks to the Ma fuzzy Chef serving up 5 3-balls.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    MIssed the game and went to a movie with friends. Cold Pursuit with Liam Neeson. Good/weird in a Quentin Tarantinodirectorial sort of way.
    Anyway, what's with Danny Green's stat line? 2-2-3-3-1 and 0-4 from the 3

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Serge was killing it. no problem with nick riding him over gasol their and i wont in the future if he makes the same call. and danny shot wasnt falling. FVV gave us a nice injection of energy. Im actually really happy with how nick handled rotations tn
    Agreed but the offence just flows so much better with Gasol. But yes Serge played well so I'm not mad. If you know anything about Danny is you know no matter how many shots he may be missing throughout the game he has a dagger and he'll hit the big shots. I would have played him over Fred.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Why are people talking about Russell as a MIP? he's already good! dude was a former 2nd overall pick.

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    any word on OG?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Didn’t even know it was Siakim’s birthday. I assume it was as Jack was singing happy birthday to him. Then again, Jack sometimes sings randomly.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Raps win so that means Pascal is MIP.

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    Game was a bit of a slog but really liked the effort and outcome. Nurse has these guys ready for the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Two of our best plus minus guys not named Lowry were on the bench for the whole 4th (Danny and Gasol) and we still found a way. While playing that trash all bench unit lol
    Serge was killing it. no problem with nick riding him over gasol their and i wont in the future if he makes the same call. and danny shot wasnt falling. FVV gave us a nice injection of energy. Im actually really happy with how nick handled rotations tn

Leave a comment:

Working...
X