X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack going all in with the Siakam propaganda lol
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Freddy guarding Russell was a bad idea. Got him going and he's unstoppable when he gets in a groove.

Comment

• Russel would be MIP any year but this one. Dude can ball. He was a lottery pick and is just now reaching his potentail which IMO tips the scale in siakams favor
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Something we seem to never do is put Kawhi on the other teams best player and I really hope that stops come playoff time. There is no reason why Kawhi shouldn't be guarding Russell right now
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Something we seem to never do is put Kawhi on the other teams best player and I really hope that stops come playoff time. There is no reason why Kawhi shouldn't be guarding Russell right now
            Interesting you say that as he was on Russel on the inbound.

Comment

• Durr why does fred van vleet play
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Durr why does fred van vleet play
                I am so fucking happy that he has come back strong
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Durr why does fred van vleet play
                  After getting torched for about 15 points... your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

• Good defense. Offensive foul on Kawhi was bull shit.

Comment

• Siakam and Kawhi can both average 25+ pts 8 reb 6 ast next year, with stifling D. A dynamic duo.

he stay

Comment

• Great win against a potential first round opponent.

Comment

• Two of our best plus minus guys not named Lowry were on the bench for the whole 4th (Danny and Gasol) and we still found a way. While playing that trash all bench unit lol
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Serge kawhi and pascal all with 20 pt double double nearly (kawhi has 9 rbs). what a deadly 3 man punch tonight. Good game vs a team with everything to play for great playoff tuneup
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Really the only flaw with us right now is bench lineups. Which wont happen when it matters.

Comment

Siakam and Kawhi can both average 25+ pts 8 reb 6 ast next year, with stifling D. A dynamic duo.

he stay
                                Hard to believe, but this is actually a true statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X