X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Pierce is right. He's better than Wade. Wade is just much more popular and more flashy. People will mention championships, PP only won 1, Wade 3. But PP was the Celtics best player in 08 when they won the championship. Wade in the Heat 3 championships was always the 2nd best player.

have a gander at literally every single number of every player on the 2005-2006 heat and let me know who was better in the regular season or playoffs. i can't stand him but the dude might have been the best player in the league in the stretch from that season through when lebron joined the heat, and was certainly in the top 3. pierce never reached those heights. he was also their best player in the playoffs and especially the finals in year 1 of the heatles as lebron pulled one of his famous shoulder shrugs.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Gasol with 6 pts...attempted 2 shots...wtf

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Pierce is right. He's better than Wade. Wade is just much more popular and more flashy. People will mention championships, PP only won 1, Wade 3. But PP was the Celtics best player in 08 when they won the championship. Wade in the Heat 3 championships was always the 2nd best player.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Yeah you can chalk Danny's minutes up to rest, especially since he had an injury recently and this was our 80th game. You can expect more players to rest/play low minutes the last 2 games.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    The only excuse for not playing Danny in the 4th and giving Lin 10 min on this game is minute/load management. If Nurse's decision was that a loss was acceptable so long as Danny's minutes were down, then maybe you can rationalize it, if not, then it was just poor coaching.

I'd like Lin to succeed like everyone on the team, but I feel like every time he's on the floor the other team invariably goes on a run. He's been a negative on both ends of the floor. To me he should only see the floor this year at the T-Wolves game, and that is only if we have clinched finals homecourt by then (in the event we get there).

Leave a comment:

• TacoBreath
    replied
    This form says "Write something." Ok, I will.

Pardon me for noticing, and I hope it doesn't give too much offense, but your coach is a moron.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Your right, I was thinking maybe 1 or 2 guys stay home on their best shooters, make the 3rd or 4th guy beat you. Have help on Kemba, just don't have everyone help.
    Yeah it was a mess. Siakam was a step slow rotating and didn't manage to cut off the drive at all, but then he was on Kemba's hip. I mean at that point if Kemba ends with a layup contested by Siakam looming over his left shoulder, more power to him I guess. Lowry and Kawhi collapsing late (leaving the corners open) and FVV following 7 feet behind the play all accomplishes nothing but leaving shooters open for the drive and kick. Fred had no chance to get back into that play and could have rotated out to Lamb on the perimeter.

Seems like everybody should stay home on shooters (Lebronto PTSD) but guys always collapse. A step quicker and any one of three Raptors could have gotten a hand on that ball or cut off the drive. Sometimes you just get beat.
    Last edited by S.R.; Fri Apr 5th, 2019, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Missed the game, Lamb beat the Raptors again.

Also Green played 19 minutes, I wouldn't worry about Fred playing over him in the Playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Looking more like Van Vleet will close out the quarter moving forward.

Lol.
    hope not... he missed his chance to prove he could get clutch shots last year in game 1 vs the cavs

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Looking more like Van Vleet will close out the quarter moving forward.

Lol.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

I don't know how many guys in the NBA could stay in front of Kemba with a full head of steam

Leave a comment:

• spicy_d
    replied
    unless I'm missing something here (injury) ...Danny Green ..even if he had a bad game...should have been there in the last minutes ...those are playoff like situations

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

I don't know how many guys in the NBA could stay in front of Kemba with a full head of steam
    Your right, I was thinking maybe 1 or 2 guys stay home on their best shooters, make the 3rd or 4th guy beat you. Have help on Kemba, just don't have everyone help.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

50/50 against the Bucks, 50/50 against the Rockets and 80/20 against GSW and some will still say "I told you so" lol
    What does that even mean? They still have to win one seven game series in the first round, another 7 games in the 2nd round before they face either of those teams you mentioned.

Nurse cannot even win against a Hornets team so desperate to get in. Having to lose the 2nd game in a span of a few days vs. the team that resulted to a facial reaction like losing his only nut after a Lamb heave.

He never learned. An idiot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X