X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Dumbass coach and dont give me that BULLSHIT excuse that Raptors were just trying to stay healthy.

Nurse have ZERO after time out plays in his bag except ISOLATION PLAY for either Siakam or Kawhi.

This coach is why this team so talented will get embarrass in the playoffs again
    50/50 against the Bucks, 50/50 against the Rockets and 80/20 against GSW and some will still say "I told you so" lol

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Its no longer a fucking secret that Nurse is creaming on what Van Vleet can offer.

he has waited for so long while the midget was on the mend with that thumb injury

rolling out his three guard line up.

Idiot coach

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    Go figure, we win 3 - 4 quarters and lose...Again we are down 14 FGA (94 to 80) because of turnovers. We shoot 53% to their 47%. If we shoot the same number of shots as CHA at 50% that's 14 points we could've had. Who wins?

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Dumbass coach and dont give me that BULLSHIT excuse that Raptors were just trying to stay healthy.

Nurse have ZERO after time out plays in his bag except ISOLATION PLAY for either Siakam or Kawhi.

This coach is why this team so talented will get embarrass in the playoffs again

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Zak24gege wrote: View Post
    I don't get 5 guys collapsing on Kemba, big shot by Lamb. Glad we don't have to play these guys. We make them heroes.
    I don't know how many guys in the NBA could stay in front of Kemba with a full head of steam

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Also 3 secs is a lot of time. They should've designed a much better play than a Kawhi contested fadeaway 2.
    Horncasts broke the double screen by just switching on the second one, but Kawhi had the whole side of the floor and didn't need to rush that shot quite so much

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    im expecting lots of tricks this post season from Nurse, so lets wait on his ACTUAL playbook.

Playoffs will be the measuring stick, I am just happy every game we come out with no injuries at this point.

Exhale.

Leave a comment:

• Zak24gege
    replied
    I don't get 5 guys collapsing on Kemba, big shot by Lamb. Glad we don't have to play these guys. We make them heroes.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Not mad either but I hate stupidity. We have a GENERATIONAL defensive player on our team but we never use him against other teams top players. Nurse let VanVleet guard Walker all game. Does Nurse think VanVleet is Gary Payton or something?
    Yes. Yes, he does.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Also 3 secs is a lot of time. They should've designed a much better play than a Kawhi contested fadeaway 2.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    JClaw your time has ended. Nooooooooo
    Thx. Had a good run. It began and ended with a three point shot from Lamb. The Lamb giveth and the Lamb taketh away. Good wishes to whoever comes next.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post

Ummm.... Bud, he HAS to. The plan is to keep Kawhi AND Siakam. sooooooo Lowry is gone, and VanVleet has to step in.
    Meh. If you're looking to replace Lowry, you've got tons of choices via trade or free agency that are way better than Van Vleet. The gap between Lowry and FVV is huge. This team shouldn't be jigging the entire rotation around developing FVV to replace Lowry.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

Not mad either but I hate stupidity. We have a GENERATIONAL defensive player on our team but we never use him against other teams top players. Nurse let VanVleet guard Walker all game. Does Nurse think VanVleet is Gary Payton or something?
    THAT'S the annoying part. I don't mind the loss is how we lost. He hasn't shown that he will put Kawhi on the other teams best player very often. So I'm not too sure we can expect that for sure in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Raps haven't played defense in the 1st half for like the last 20-30 games or so. 3rd quarter is when we normally try to flip the switch, but the Hornets played with the intensity of a desperate team, and shut our switch off. That, and some questionable reffing.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    whatever. raps in 4.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X