No announcement yet.

Raptors @ Horcats Friday April 5th 7pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What excites me: our 2 smallest guys and our 2 biggest guys are playing well right now.

the 3 in the middle (green, Kawhi and siakam) are always consistent and don't worry me. It's the "big and small 4" we need this consistency to carry over
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

we may not have a bench mob this year. but a backup front court of serge and OG. Throw in one of the best backup PG in the league and we have some serious talent coming in of the bench
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

agree but if your going to give lin a chance you should at least do the same for meeks espically considering the role their trying to get lin to play is better suited for Jodie
        Lin is like Bruno now. He just goes to the corner and team totally ignores him. They've lost confidence in him..... it's sad. Meeks has clearly leapfrogged Lin at this point.

Comment

Meeks has to get in the game before we can say he passed Lin.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            we may not have a bench mob this year. but a backup front court of serge and OG. Throw in one of the best backup PG in the league and we have some serious talent coming in of the bench
            We had a sketchy bench, but we have one of the deepest teams 6 thru 8, those 3 guys could start on a lot of teams. Now in the playoffs it will just be those 3 and 5 starters with decorated careers. How can you not be excited. For once the shortened rotation will be to our benefit

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Lin is like Bruno now. He just goes to the corner and team totally ignores him. They've lost confidence in him..... it's sad. Meeks has clearly leapfrogged Lin at this point.
              Lin has advantage that hes a pure point guard and nurse has a fetish for ball handlers..pause

Comment

Bench has 5 turnoversb, FVV + Ma Fuzzy 2 each

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Lin has advantage that hes a pure point guard and nurse has a fetish for ball handlers..pause
                  I have no prior information on what position Nurse played when he was younger, but I would bet every last penny that it was PG.

Comment

Hornets dancers, though.

Comment

I can't wait for the playoffs. I'm soooooooooooooo tired of these trash ass lineups. Force feeding guys like Norm and Lin minutes when they shouldn't be playing. Keeping guys like Danny and Marc on the bench way too long to give those guys fighting for the 9th man minutes. It's just painful to watch when you see how good our starting lineup is. And how good our lineups are when at least 2 starters are always in the game
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

I have no prior information on what position Nurse played when he was younger, but I would bet every last penny that it was PG.
                        a quick Google search cause I'm bored tells me he was a 6'1 guard for northern Iowa, 111 games played, where he is the teams all time leader in 3 pt% at 47%(!!) On nearly 400 attempts. Damn nick could shoot.

Comment

Damn cardiac Kemba is so smooth. Charlotte doesn't deserve him. I wanna see this guy play with another all star or 2 one day

Comment

Raps bench celebrations are pretty hype tonight. Team chemistry is as good as it's been all season.

Comment

a quick Google search cause I'm bored tells me he was a 6'1 guard for northern Iowa, 111 games played, where he is the teams all time leader in 3 pt% at 47%(!!) On nearly 400 attempts. Damn nick could shoot.
                              He's the guy who you'd challenge at the Y to a game of HORSE and he'd make you look silly

Comment

Damn cardiac Kemba is so smooth. Charlotte doesn't deserve him. I wanna see this guy play with another all star or 2 one day
                                Kemba can be ridiculous at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X