No announcement yet.

Raptors @ Horcats Friday April 5th 7pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's crazy how when we only play our top 7-8 players how good we are. If Nurse doesn't stick to that come playoff time I'm going to be livid. Like it's game 80 or whatever, whoever isn't playing well by now or solidified themselves isn't going to. Get over it
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

This is the greatest team in Raptors history. I don't think its close either. Unlike in years past they don't need Lowry to put up 20 points a game to win, they have so many weapons.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
        It's crazy how when we only play our top 7-8 players how good we are. If Nurse doesn't stick to that come playoff time I'm going to be livid. Like it's game 80 or whatever, whoever isn't playing well by now or solidified themselves isn't going to. Get over it
        The old adage, "you're only as strong as your weakest link" has never been more applicable.

Comment

The fact it is game 80 is WHY we gotta keep playing these crap guys. Theres no sense over taxing our guys, we should win this game regardless, were cruising into the playoffs fairly nicely right now. It'll only improve when lin and Powell stop getting rotation minutes.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
            This is the greatest team in Raptors history. I don't think its close either. Unlike in years past they don't need Lowry to put up 20 points a game to win, they have so many weapons.
            If Kawhi stays, Lowry can be a really good starting guard for 3 or 4 more years I think. Adjust his game like Jason kidd did in Dallas.

His days of leading a team with his own offense are gone and will only be further in the rearview but hes a smart player and will continue to adjust

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              Hornets dancers, though.
              Best insight of whole thread

Comment

I just don't see Nurse wearing out Kawhi, Lowry or even Green/Gasol by playing only 7-8 players in the first round. Prepare to be livid

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

If Kawhi stays, Lowry can be a really good starting guard for 3 or 4 more years I think. Adjust his game like Jason kidd did in Dallas.

His days of leading a team with his own offense are gone and will only be further in the rearview but hes a smart player and will continue to adjust
                  But is he willing to take 8-12M/year to do that?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

But is he willing to take 8-12M/year to do that?
                    No probably not, I think he'd be worth more like 20 million still

Comment

Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

Best insight of whole thread
                      I shouted then out on page 1 before the game started!
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Think there is money on this game. Lame ass travel call on Kawhi is some real lame shit.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

No probably not, I think he'd be worth more like 20 million still
                          Lowry burner account vs. Masai burner account.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

I just don't see Nurse wearing out Kawhi, Lowry or even Green/Gasol by playing only 7-8 players in the first round. Prepare to be livid
                            well have plenty of time for the bench with blowouts in the 4th
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Disagree with Leo thats a lame charge.

Comment

Kemba is like a mini-Harden. He embellishes every single opportunity for a call.

Comment

Working...
                                X